Introduction

- 15 years later -

  Time has passed and things has changed. Justin is now a 40 year old man and his husband is 44. Age is like wind, you can't touch it or stop it, it flows till it's destination, death.

  When we are kids, we can't wait to grow up.. we wear our parents'clothes, try to copy their actions, but when we're old, we don't want to grow anymore. Noone can change it although noone can accept it.

  McCanns now have five kids, two daughters and three sons. The twins and the oldest are now 18 years old. They're in highschool but will be graduating in few months. Second son is 17, he's in high school as well. Justin gave birth to a daughter after five years of Hazel's birth. Justine Harmony Angel Bieber-McCann. She's in secondary school now and she loves dancing. And after her, last but not least, Justin Harold Angel Bieber-McCann was born. He's only three years old, but he gives Justin so much trouble that Justin sometimes has to cry for him to stop.

   Jason McCann still loves Justin more than anything else. But kids don't have to know that. Not that Jason doesn't love his babies but Justin gave birth to all of them and Jason can't be more grateful.

  Justin is still the ' housewife ' he used to be, taking care of the children and making them meals and all that with the help of their maid, Jacky. Things are going great and they're a perfect family although there's small arguments and mishaps. But they're expected as a family so things are going great so far. But will it last forever? Or will there be serious problems that will most likely break the family apart. The enemies of the past are still there, some people needs revenge. Some can't accept that the time has passed and it's time to move on. Some people want something more than just friendship. Let's not forget that people has come to and left their lives. What will McCann's have to go through to keep their family together? What kind of painful things will happen to them, as parents, as siblings, as a family in general?

   Most of all, how will they face the problems?

   This is Jason McCann's journey with a lovely husband and beautiful children through the hell called life. Will Jason be able to say to Justin, that 'nothing else will matter to me but ...

     You and your body...'