34. I'm sorry..

Please leave inline comments!!

The house was quiet when Jason got back from work. Jackie must have left now because it's 7. 30 pm and she normally leaves at 6. Jason wondered where Justin and the babies were, as he walked upstairs.

  Sighing in tiredness, Jason walked into the master bedroom, and gasped when he saw that Heaven was at the edge of the bed and is about to fall off, and Justin and Heather are asleep, cuddling in the middle of the bed. He dropped whatever there was in his hands, which were car keys and his phone, and ran to the bed side, grabbing Heaven just as he almost rolled out of bed.

   " Oh my god" he panted in relief and hugged his little boy to his chest as he started to cry.

  Jason spoke soothing words into the little boy's ear and when he's calm enough, he placed him in the crib which is in the corner of the bedroom. Jason grabbed the little girl as well, taking her to the crib and placing her near her little brother and soon they fell back asleep.

  Jason scoffed, turning to see Justin sleeping peacefully on the bed and clenched his jaw along with his fists. Jason marched towards the bed and grabbed a handful of Justin's hair at the same time he covered Justin's mouth with his other hand before dragging him out of the bed. Justin woke up and looked terrified as he struggled in Jason's arms but Jason didn't let go until they're out of the room. He slammed Justin against the wall in the hallway and Justin cried out. " Jason, what are you-" he was cut off by Jason's hand coming in contact with him face. Justin's eyes filled with tears and he started to grow even more scared as Jason grabbed his hands in one of his hands and pushed him up against the wall. " Fucking idiot! How many fucking times have I told you that you shouldn't take babies to the fucking bed if you're tired?! Huh?! " Jason growled, slamming Justin against the wall again. Justin winced, tears rolling down his cheeks.

   " W.where are the b.babies?" Justin started to panic because something must have happened to them if Jason's this angry.

  " Dead, if I didn't walk in at the right moment! "

  Justin started to sob, feeling extremely guilty for falling asleep but he didn't mean to fall asleep. He was just playing with his babies and he didn't know when he fell asleep. " Where are they?! W.what happened?"

   " They're okay now" Jason sighed, slowly calming down but he was still angry about Justin's irresponsibility. " Heaven was at the edge of the bed when I came back from work. I caught him before he fell but this cannot happen again. You can't take care of babies alone. I will just have to ask someone to help take care of them"

  " I can take care of them, they're my babies" Justin mumbled, wanting nothing more than to run into the room and see his children.

  " I saw!" Jason spat, startling Justin. Few more tears left his eyes and he felt guilty all over again. " Listen, Justin if you're tired, sleep, it's okay because I know you couldn't sleep all night because your legs hurt and I couldn't sleep as well because I had to make sure you and the babies are okay. But do not take babies to the bed if you're tired! I understand you can't look after two babies alone when you hadn't even held a baby for five minutes when they were born and that's why I'm asking my sister to help you. "

   " What?! She hates me!" Justin snapped.

   " Yeah because she thought you were a gold digger but I'll talk to her about it. She's going to stay with you and help with the babies until I come back from work and that's the final decision. You like it or not"

" Jason-"

" No more arguing, Justin. You're only getting on my last nerve and you wouldn't wanna see end results" Jason snapped, letting go of a crying Justin's hands as he walked away.

  Justin wiped his tears, walking into the room as guilt ate him up alive because if anything bad happened to his children, he wouldn't forgive himself.

********