28. I'm right here baby..

Please please leave inline comments!!!!

The time passed, and they, after months of depression and fear, somehow made it to the day Justin's supposed to give birth to his twins.

  Justin was admitted to hospital a few days before the due date because of his condition, and currently Justin was about to give birth to his two babies.

  Ten of the best Obstetrician-gynecologists in united States are at the operation theater because Jason spent millions on finding Justin the best help to give birth to their children, and few other obstetricians for help as well. The  hospital had to use extra security because the news of a man giving birth to twins has leaked somehow and media and other people who are interested are camping outside of the hospital building. Media was, obviously, there to make money out of this but other people are there to support Justin and Jason. Justin had received millions of presents for him and his babies from random people since the news went viral and they no longer have the space in their mansion to keep all that. Jason, of course, tried to throw all that away because he thought there could be a bomb or something among them but most of them were toys and Justin didn't want to throw them away, so Jason had to get his security guards to check each of them.

  Zayn Malik and his musical band dedicated a song for Justin at their concert to support the boy, and they were going to take a flight back to USA right after the concert because Zayn ( and one direction band) don't wanna miss the chance to support his best friend at the delivery. Pattie and Jeremy were flying back to USA as well but the flight got delayed because of some terrorist group trying to sneak into the airport so they won't be able to be there at the time Justin gives birth, which made Pattie sob in her hotel room and Jeremy had to call Jason and ask him to let her know that her son is doing well. After Justin spoke to his mother and she spent at least half an hour to give him her blessings and love, she was feeling a little bit better.

  Jason stood at Justin's hospital bed as a doctor who is wearing scrubs prepared Justin for the delivery. Justin was pale and he was whining and mumbling under his breath, and this made Jason nervous but he never showed it. He wanted Justin to be strong and face this so he had to be strong as well. " Baby, are you nervous?" Jason sighed, as he softly caressed Justin's cheek.

  " Y.yeah" Justin stuttered out and Jason realized that Justin wasn't just nervous, he was terrified. " Let it go, baby. " Jason said in an assuring tone and that was all it took for Justin to break down into tears. He sobbed, as Jason hugged him to his chest, standing next to Justin's bed.

  " I'm here baby, I'll always be here. Don't be afraid, you're stronger than you think, remember you are the one who told me this. You can do it baby. Think about the future. " Jason sat on bed. Justin grabbed a fistful of Jason's shirt as he sobbed his heart out. " Imagine the future, imagine how you and me taking our kids to school, we'll play tea parties with our little princess and prince, we will take them to the park and they'll be running around the trees with a little puppy chasing after them. They'll be so loud and naughty that we will have to go to school every day and get yelled at by their teachers, but at the same time, they will be the best and most adorable babies in the whole wide world. Imagine when we celebrate their birthdays, imagine when we have our wedding ceremony with them and take the wedding photos holding them in our arms. Imagine the beautiful future ahead of us and you can't give up right now. You came this far, you believed that you can face it, you never said never. Baby, don't give up now. It's your chance to show the world that anything is possible if you never give up. You always said that nothing great ever comes easy, and you cannot stop now, babe. I'll hold your hand through this, I'll never give up so don't give up on us, baby.. I don't have a future without you. We don't have a future without you. " Jason said and kissed Justin on the lips, and Justin kissed back. Justin was calming down and Jason felt the strength of Justin's heart through the kiss. Jason was happy that Justin wasn't giving up but he still couldn't stop feeling nervous, for this is not a game, this was a fight between life and death.

  " Mr McCann, I think it's time" an observation said and putted his nose mask on and Jason felt his heart palpitating so fast that it could beat the speed of light.

*****

Fifteen votes and fifteen comments please?