Sold

Nina

After getting us out of that cold prison, the guards shoved us to another room. Only the woman, whose name I think was Kay followed us. Inside the room Kay instructed us to stand in a straight line. Nonetheless, we followed. What else option was left?

I noticed, some other men and women in the room. Casually dressed. Unbuckling some black Collars?

My eyes got wide open.

What the heck? Are they going to collar us?

"Turn around. Hold your hair up. Hey can't you hear? Slut! Turn around."

My consciousness came back by a forceful shaking by a man. I looked at him and found him rather angry and disturbed. And I was expressionless, I guess. I was in utter shock at that moment. I had forgotten to resist or to fear these monsters.

"Are you deaf? Hey Kay, have your guys picked up a defective one ?" he sneered.

Immediately ,a hard slap fall on my left cheek. "Get yourself together girl. If you want to live until the auction. " Kay hissed, forcefully adjusting the collar on my neck. The leather started to burn my skin. And suddenly, the fear of being captured, and soon to be auctioned, and then maybe raped, started to crawl inside me. Tears started to roll from my eyes when another hand hold the ring of my collar and told me to follow him outside the room.

---- ----

"Ma'am we are almost here." The driver of the black SUV announced.

"Whatever routine checking or the fuck you guys have to do. Complete it as soon as possible. At 8 in the morning, I have an interview. It's already 5. " The tall figure sitting in the back seat told the other two women in the car uninterestedly, keeping her eyes on her phone.

"What?you are giving an interview?" One of the one two women said in a rather surprised manner.

"Which newspaper finally charmed you to do so,may I know, My Lady? " The younger one among the two women said while laughing.

"They were behind me for a long time. Wherever I made a public appearance , they were following me like leeches. And you know I hate those buggers. Anyway, an interview after two years can be commercially very fruitful. Plus, the editor was babbling that the interviewer was a die hard fan of mine." She chuckled, "You know right! A star should interact with her fans occasionally. "

"And then she should also hook up with that fan." The younger one, perhaps being too comfortable spilled out.

"And then maybe she will also snap the neck of the very talented "rising star of the industry 2018" Sohini's neck very efficiently. " the alpha among them cooed.

The young woman, Sohini, while chuckling got her queen's cue, and shut her mouth immediately.

"Well here we are. 'The UnderWorld.' who gave such an obvious name I wonder," Renee, the older among the two companions of the alpha female stated.

The driver opened the door while keeping his head low.

The three woman, entered the huge 'abandoned looking' mansion through It's backgate.

"The auction is about to start. I wonder if there will be some nice catch, " Renee told Sohini.

"They normally keep some nice assets for Sunday you know. Because of the Royals' Visit. And today, even their Highness is visiting their cave. I wonder what surprises they have today." Sohini said in a mischievous manner, to mock their leader obviously.

She ignored her simply. She normally hated to attend such auctions, but being the alpha it was her duty to have a look at these Organisations, once or twice in every three or four months.

They entered the main hall after passing through many passages and stairs. The others of their kinds were also present there . Curtly nodding after seeing them.

The auction hall was packed. Because it was Sunday and Sunday's had special surprises. The three of them took shelter at the corner of the hall. From where they could notice the other people and the auction stage nicely and silently.

"And this one is fresh. Caught in the net just a few hours ago." the anchor announced.

She looked at the 'fresh one'. Brown curly hair, medium slim structure, a simple t-shirt and a pair of jeans, cheeks full of the stains of tears, collared and gagged, just a regular bait, perfectly decorated for the predators present here. But attractive nonetheless.

And then the intoxicating aroma of that fresh one hit her, rather harshly. She was surprised, overwhelmed, how can such a foregin feeling took shape in her again.

"It can't be possible. I thought, I had lost my chance." she thought.

The strange smell started to make her head cloggy. The animals inside her wanted to claim that girl immediately, being angry for the hungry looks the girl was receiving from the bidders present in the room. She had to leave immediately before a massacre happened. Those eyes, that helplessness started to crawl inside her, wrath and irritation and an unknown arousal started to form inside her stomach.

"Five lakhs... One two, here we have ten lakhs...twenty lakh... twenty five...thirty five lakh...forty lakhs, one two..."

The sound of bidding opened her mind. No! she could not lose her second chance; or was it the first chance?

"Get her,ASAP. I will be in the inspection room", she hissed in the ear of Renee and darted out of the room.

"Forty lakhs...one...two...three...and solll... "

"Stop. She is not for sale. The Queen has asked for her. " A voice echoed from the end of the hall.

"But Ma'am, she is sold to..." the anchor started to stammer, after hearing the queen's name.

Hell, they feared her like death.

"You want money? Fifty lakhs. Open her collar and bring her in the inspection room within 10 minutes. And that is the Alpha's order." Sohini snapped."Now it is up to you what do you want to do! "

Sohini and Renee stormed past the auction stage after finishing their 'threatening '.

Renee smirked after seeing the helpless man who had bidded forty five lakhs looking at them fearfully with narrowed eyes.

"This woman is something else. Within five years the reputation she had made in their world is undoubtedly brilliant and praise worthy. " Renee thought, eyeing the naive girl on the stage who caught their highness's attention. "Strange, the girl is looking eerily familiar, had she seen her anywhere? " she thought. Having a quick look at Sohini's face confirmed her doubt. She had also found the girl familiar.

"And, sold to the Queen for Fifty lakhs." the anchor announced.

---- ----