Judgement Day

Nina

Those moments were so surreal. When her delicate fingers were stroking my yellow and grey furs gently , my mind and consciousness were already under her mercy. A strong feeling of satisfaction, of earning her appreciation started to envelope my mind. 

A sudden urge of following her every word, every command began to take over my mind. 

Where as, in a corner of my subconscious human mind, I could feel a voice screaming desperately. It was trying to remind me about whom I was dealing with , the pain and humiliation I faced less than a day ago, what things she did to me yesterday...

But the voice was too small to stand against my animalistic desires , who were directing my mind and body.

And when she commanded "attack" in my ears, even the whispers of my human senses disappeared into thin air. All I could think about was, how desperately I need to please her. I need to prove myself worthy of her affection. 

I just followed her direction.

In front of me was Rehan's fairly large grey wolf. It's dark eyes were wide, showing an equal amount of confusion and surprise. 

In my mind, only one music was playing at that time. 

I need to end this mutt, to make Saranya feel proud.

The last thing I heard before attacking the grey wolf was, Saranya ordering someone to bring Idris and Laila in the training ground. 

And I suddenly lunged forward. Landing just in front of the grey wolf. All the other wolves present there, had moved aside , to give me clean way to fulfill Saranya's order. 

I was growling in front of the grey wolf with my bared canines. My ears had straightened up, and I could feel the erected fur on my head and below my throat, expressing the havoc I was ready to cause to the grey wolf. 

At first the grey wolf was taken aback by the sudden menacing outbreak of the large yellow wolf in front of him. But as soon as he recovered from the initial shock, he jumped on me, with his full force, and within a blink pinning me on the ground, trapping me in between his strong limbs.

I was trapped below his limbs, on my back sinking into the ground, when he moved one of his paws from the ground and pressed it over my chest forcefully. His claws started to burn into my skin, puncturing the flesh, and penetrating deep inside. 

Then the realisation hit me! Maybe I was a fairly large wolf compared to my opponent, but that's it! My wolf didn't even know the proper ways to combat, she had never learned actually. It was never needed so long. And my opponent was a skilled warrior for sure. 

A low growl of the grey wolf brought me back from my daze. The pain in my chest came back. I could smell my own blood on my fur and the feeling of the claws sinking deep inside my chest started to get more and more vivid by every passing moment. 

The burning pain started to get unbearable and subconsciously smarting whimpers started to break out from my throat. And, instantly a triumphant growl of my opponent echoed through the ground.

I noticed he was looking at someone, with glistening eyes, while growling continuously to establish his dominance over me. I turned my head with much effort following his gaze, and found Saranya, with a stoic face standing behind us. 

The grey wolf's eyes were fixed on Saranya , but her eyes were fixed on mine. I noticed her pupils to expand, slowly turning into pitch black and she started to approach us. 

Immediately , the shame of failing her started to take shape inside my heart. I noticed the distracted grey wolf, his eyes were still measuring Saranya, when I decided to fight back.