Deadline

"Please!" The girl quivered softly to the woman standing in the dark . Her naked body, tangled in between the piles of blankets, was still trembling due to the sudden blissful invasion it had faced some moments ago ! She could still feel the slickness between her legs, due to the rapture caused by the woman camouflaged in between the darkness of the room. 

She could trace the outline of the majestic woman, hidden behind the shadows of the dimly lit room. The room was not hers, but still she found it familiar ; she had been there before. Her skin could feel the sharp and unusual coldness hovering around the room ; but this time it was not threatening ; it was more of alluring. 

"Are you sure, love?" The seducing voice cooed from the darkness. She could feel the smug smirk on that woman's lips.

"Yes," the girl stuttered. "Take what's yours!" 

She could hear the woman putting down her wine glass on the table ; the rustle of her bare feet on the carpet, advancing towards her. 

Finally , she found the figure completely out of darkness. The woman with glowing crimson eyes, approaching the bed like an experienced predator. She could sense the faint outline of the ample breasts ; the forbidden paradise in between her legs from the open housecoat, carelessly draped over the regal woman's slender structure. 

A soft moan full of pleasure escaped her lips, when the long fingers started to trail through her legs. They stopped slightly in between her inner thighs, to enjoy the wetness and helplessness of hers. She heard a faint chuckle, from the figure standing beside the bed, showing her satisfaction due to it. Those fingers kept tracing her soft muscles, passing through her navel, reaching for her chest. Once reaching her breasts, those fingers started to circle her hard, erected nipples, making her snarl slightly. 

Then those teasing movements stopped. She sensed those fingers leaving her body, making her feel incomplete. 

"Are you sure?" She heard that alluring voice again ; this time it was much more serious and carnal. 

She didn't reply this time, she just removed the curls of hair from the side of her neck, to expose it completely to the woman. She voluntarily bared her neck in front of her, inviting her to her known territory. 

"Mark me!" 

Thus putting the final nail in the coffin.

The majestic woman bent over her naked frame, softly gripping her shoulders with her hands, to keep her steady and still. She could feel the two bodies blending together, as two different pairs of breasts were brushing with each-other. She could feel a pair of soft lips, showering kisses in the crook of her neck, tongue wetting a specific part of her neck to make it numb to soothe the upcoming pain. 

It was like she knew what was coming. She put her arms around the Queen's neck to pull her closer to her own body. Her nose was quietly pressed over the raven black mane of the woman, whose face was buried in her neck. 

She was preparing herself for it ; anticipating it for a long time. She was whimpering in pleasure caused by the soft kisses and the wet tongue trailing her neck. 

And then, suddenly she sensed a pair of something razor-sharp balancing on the soft skin of her neck.

Three...two...one...

They punctuated through her skin, travelling deep inside her flesh...

Nina jolted awake from the dream . She was scared out of her wits, hot, bothered and looking around for something she recognised. It took some moments, before the realisation that it was a nightmare, came crashing into her mind. Her hands were pressed against her neck, checking it continuously for any injury, to be sure that it was just a nightmare.