Invitation

Renee

"I heard that our mastermind has made a lose-lose deal with our boss lady ?" Sohini was tiptoeing through Myra's room, carefully avoiding stamping the canvasses kept on the floor, on the way to her bed. 

"Seriously! I've never seen someone so lazy like you! You have a fucking studio, learn to use it! In just one day, you've turned your bedroom into a dump. Only this one is full of paintings!" Finally reaching the small and empty place on the floor, in front of the bed, where Myra was sitting, Sohini barked at her. 

Myra was sitting on the floor, resting her back against a bedpost. Her full attention was on her toes, she was busy in carefully painting the toe nails with nail polish. 

"Give me a day! I've to arrange and sort them before moving the canvasses in the studio!" Myra tilted her head in the direction of Sohini and sighed , "now stop complaining and light a cigarette!"

I was quietly lying on Myra's bed, on my stomach, busy in observing her nail paints. The conversation in between Myra and Saranya was repeatedly playing in mind. It was not a lose-lose situation. There was only one situation actually. 

"How is it a lose-lose situation?" Myra asked Sohini while taking a drag of the cigarette. 

"If Saranya succeeds to break and 'fuck' Nina ; do you have any idea how miserable the situation will be for Nina? " It was no surprise for me that even after the unacceptable behaviour of Saranya ; Sohini was still concerned about her, genuinely. 

Sohini paused a while, to take a counter of the cigarette before continuing, " Nina will completely turn into a puppet of Saranya, she will actually accept the fact that she is nothing but a slave! It will be even harder for her to establish any authority over Saranya, let alone thinking herself as Saranya's equal! And if Saranya fails, she will lose Nina forever!" 

"If I'm not wrong then there is only one situation. The second one is completely hypothetical?" I intervened, " Isn't it Myra?"

"Yes! The first situation is actually going to take place. The second one is purely an imaginary case! And as I've seen that evil bitch from her diaper days, she won't even need three days to bed Nina ; max to max two days!" Myra's nail work was finally done, she was busy admiring her toes, ignoring Sohini or my concerns. 

"Will you please bother to tell me then, what's your plan? What was the meaning of that stupid bet earlier?" By then Sohini had become restless, she was taking long drags of the cigarette with knitted brows.

"Arre! Relax! I was just provoking Saranya. The sooner they will have sex, the better will be Nina's chance to get back to her 'normal' life by the next week. I have raised Saranya. As much as I know her, as soon as she will have Nina's surrender, she will be ready to present the entire world at her feet. And today Renee even sensed the smell of the Nina's wolf on Saranya. That means the wolf is becoming restless. " Myra announced pretty confidently. 

"And what about that girl? Have you thought about the conflicts she will face? And back in her room, how confidently you agreed to the fact that you would stop interfering in their matters --- what about that?  " Myra looked back at me, with her mismatching twinkling eyes. They had always intrigued me, holding so many secrets beneath them.

"There's the fun part begins! Let Saranya fall for her, and when she will notice the indifference in that girl's eyes, she will be back on the right track by herself. When she will try to love that girl, all she will receive will be sheer obedience. And you know what will happen then!" Myra continue, " and I am not very fond of keeping promises. I hope you are not believing that I will stop interfering in Saranya's personal life anytime soon!"