Chapter 3

Looking around two (E/c) orbs made contact with the plastic ones that were filles with life and glowing slightly in the bright room. The smell of pizza and kids screaming making the atmosphere happy.

Getting out her seat a young (H/c) girl ran to the stage where the main characters danced and sang songs. 

There was a white and purple bear with a blue bunny hand puppet that told jokes and sang to the small kids. His blue eyes always filled with joy and a smile always on his fuzzy face.

The next animatronic was a white and pink fox with a beautiful sing song voice that made the children love her. Her golden orange eyes alot like the bear's.

The last animatronic was a more humanoid animatronic with red pigtails and a red skirt. She looked like a clown in every way. Her blue eyes seemingly more filled with life than the other two and a soft happy glow emitting from her songs.

They were the star's of the show. Funtime Freddy and Bonbon, Funtime Foxy and lastly Circus Baby.

Smiling ear to ear the young girl watch's their show filled with joy, but in the corner of her eye she spotted a man in purple his dark brown hair tied in a low pony and his green eyes focused on Baby. Soon his green orbs looked into the girls (E/c) ones and he smiled.

The man began walking over and the girl looked down. "Hey kid. Where are your parents?"

The girl stuttered slightly not remembering where they went, "I-I'm not sure."

The man's smile seemed to grow slightly as he stood up and held his hand out. "Well why don't you come with me? I have a surprise for you."

"Hm? A surprise?"

Nodding the man grabbed a hold of the girls small wrist and began leading her down one of the hallways. Looking back at the stage she saw the animatronics look at her with sadness for a moment before returning to their happy selves again.

This hallway wasn't as brightly lit as the others and the drawings and posters looked old and forgotten. The doors weren't as well kept as the ones that led to the party rooms and smaller stages for the seperate shows. 

Hesitating slightly the (H/c) girl entered a room that the strange man had entered a twisted grin slowly forming on his face. 

Entering the dark room she squinted her (E/c) orbs trying to make out what was in the darkness, but nothing was there. Looking at the man her eyes widened as he locked the door and pulled out a shiny and sharp object from his boots.

His green orbs filled with malic and bloodlust. Inching closer the man said in a creepy and unsettling tone, "Ready for your surprise?"

Without any indication he lunged forward the blade slicing through her forarma dn the crimson red liquid instantly beginning to run down her arm. Screaming in pain she ran to the door and banged on it with her good arm, "Help! Help me please!"

Hearing laughter she slowly turned around her (E/c) orbs widening as the man's large hand wrapped itself around her throat and the knife plunged into her stomach over and over.

Everything was red. Blood red.

The pain was unbearable and the blood wouldn't stop until suddenly everything slowly numbed over the knife still going in and out her flesh. Black dots filled her vision and her body went limp as darkness consumed her world...

Everything was dark...

Cold...

Numb...

Dead...

"(Y...)!"

"(Y/n)!"

"(Y/n)! Wake up lass!"

Slowly readjusting to her surroundings a bright light flooded into her vision and multiple cloudy figures surrounded her. The light moved from side to side as if checking something before a sigh of relief was heard.

"She's okay. She's back."

Feeling something soft and warm holding her she looked up seeing a blurry purple figure above her. Next to him was a blurry brown figure. "Miss (Y/n) can you see us?"

Shaking her head the figure seemed to look over to the one holding the flashlight. "You sure there is nothing wrong with her eyesight?"

"I'm sure. She must have passed out and her eye are still readjusting."

Closing her eye tight (Y/n) slowly opened them the blurryness fading away as she focused on her hands. Looking up at the figures she could clearly make them out now. "What happened?"

Freddy sighed and keeled down to (Y/n)'s level his sky blue eyes looking into her (E/c) one. "You had a memory. That's why you fainted. What do you remember?"

"The day I died..."

"Can you explain where you were?"

Nodding (Y/n) tookin a shaky breath. Looking at the others then the walls and decor, "I was in a pizzeria, but it was brighter and more modern. There were 3 animatronics. A purple and white bear, pink and white fox and a humanoid clown."

Nodding Freddy ushered her to continue.

Biting her lip and going over the memory she remembered the man, "There was a man. In a purple suit... I think it was the night shift."

"Purple suit? Anything else?"

"He had a knife, green eyes and black hair... Oh and he had a name tag. It said William Afton."

Freddy and the other's eyes widened, but soon turned into a look of pure anger and hatred. Goldie even growledat the name. "He killed you too?"

"...What do you mean by that?"

"You aren't the only one he's killed."