Chapter 20

Tapping her fingers against the wooden table, (Y/n)'s (E/c) orbs were filled with  worry as she watched the door,  waiting patiently for Winter to come in with either good or bad news. Maybe both...

Shaking her head to clear her mind of those thoughts she closed her eyes,  her (H/l) (H/c) locks bouncing slightly due to the movement.

Opening her eyes again she glanced at the clock on the wall her fingers automatically doing a 5-5-4 rythem to calm herself down. "It's okay (Y/n). Elizabeth isn't here which means Bsby is still alive."

Facing Mari she  let a small sigh escape her lips, "I know. I'm just worried for her. She goes through so much pain and hardships ask the time."

Mari patted (Y/n)'s back with her free hand as she clutched her brother's locket in her right one, the dirty surface was cleaned and the silver shone brightly in the lights. Mari hasn't let it go and doesn't let anyone near it. 

She keeps thinking he'll come back. That he's not gone. 

But his wandering soul proves otherwise. 

(Y/n) turned to the door again her (E/c) orbs switching between the door and the clock. 'Any minute now'

As the clock struck noon a familiar rotten gold face entered her vision blocking the door. Their eyes a light faded violet-white and the smell of decay still lingering around them.  Springtrap.

"William..."

The bunny rooted his eyes and plopped himself next to (Y/n) resting his head on the palm of his hand. His light violet orbs watching the door too. "So why are we staring at the door?"

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow and glanced at Springtrap, her (E/c) orbs shining with a hint of curiosity, "Why do you want to know?"

"Cause I'm curious."

"We're... we're waiting for Baby."

Springtrap's ears perked up slightly as he turned to face the (H/c) girl next to him, her eyes filled with regret and worry. Baby was injured because she only thought of revenge. Site they killed William, but now he had possessed SpringBonnie. It was all her fault Baby was badly injured and the others died.

Springtrap was about to place his hand on her shoulder when the door swung open revealing the energetic albino who seemed a bit nervous, "So good and bad news... which do you want first?"

(Y/n) stood up and headed towards the 17-year-old albino. "Good."

"Baby is okay and well. She's on her way here. Bad news is... we couldn't entirely fix her... we didn't have all the parts so, we improvised. She's still your Baby though, just different and more depressed. We really did try."

(Y/n) looked over at the glowing pair of green orbs behind Winter, her worried melting away slightly, "Baby?"

"Hey (Y/n)..."

"Could you please come out? I promise we won't judge."

Baby's green orbs looked down her ginger hair falling over them slightly as she took a step forwards and into the room. 

Her right arm was replaced with a claw, her bottom left faceplate no longer white, but a navy blue and her outfit was ruined. It was no longer that outfit everyone knew. No it was now a skater kinda outfit. She even had roller skates on her feet and in some places her endoskeleton was exposed.

She had a green and red light near the chest area and her hair was a mess with bits of wire and blue, yellow, green and red highlights. The scalera of her eyes were entirely black and there were scratch marks over her right one. Her red cheeks were now a rose pink colour and her make-up was smudged.

(Y/n) couldn't help, but stare at how her friend had changed. From that cute looking happy clown to the scarier looking depressed clown. 

Baby was gone... She had changed.

(Y/n) embraced her clown friend in a gentle hug shocking the smaller female before Baby too wrapped her arm around (Y/n). 

Soon after the Funtime's all hugged their ringleader not caring what she looked like, but Baby's green orbs searched around the room and her friends. "Where... where's Ennard?"

Funtime Foxy looked down their golden orbs filled with sorrow and Ballora looked at the party hat in her arms, "He didn't make it... He died in the fire."

Baby's green orbs widened as she turned to the door and ran to it grabbing the handle and pulling, "No! No no no no! Bring him back bring Ennard back!"

All we could do was watch and wait for her to give up trying to reach him. We knew she couldn't, but we couldn't intervene. She was too stubborn to calm down. 

Going to our spots we all waited.

What was going to happen to us?