Chapter 13

Watching through the glass, (Y/n)'s (E/c) orbs were devoid of any emotion as the she stared at the infernal device that sat just beyond the glass in the poorly lit room. It's metal surface glinting at certain angles.

The scooper.

Her eyes trailed over to the metal conveyer belt that ran along the ground towards the center of the room. Around the ground were chips from the animatronic skins and a few bolts, nuts and screws.

Shivering slightly she turned away forcing her (E/c) orbs from the scene. 

Running a hand through her slightly messy (H/c) hair she moved towards the door of the room her flats making soft tapping noises on the tile floor. Sighing she opened the door and was met with a pale face and golden-yellow orbs staring into her (E/c) orbs. "Oh sorry. Pardon my rudeness I didn't know you were in there miss."

Blinking she shook her head clear before smiling slightly, "It's okay. I'm going to join the others anyway."

"Oh yeah of course! Funtime Foxy pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"(Y/n). Good to see you again."

Funtime Foxy looked at her weird and watches her walk away their eyes glowing slightly in the dark. Turning towards the camera a dangerous glint shone in their eyes before they walking away after (Y/n) the red light on the camera glowing brightly.

°~•-----•~°

"Okay so who exactly killed us?"

Sighing in frustration Mari looked over at Rockstar Foxy who sat in front of her in his human form. He looked alot like Foxy, but with more neat clothes, a goatee and of course a peg leg. His hair was also lighter and he had a parrot on his shoulder.

"For the millionth time... I. Don't. Know. He's not in our memories. All we know is that he's been here many times and is named William. That's it."

Rockstar Foxy lowered his ears at her harsh tone surprised by her hostility and how annoyed she was. "Sorry."

"Hey how about we have some pizza? Chica and Toy Chica just finished a few hot out the oven." 

Nodding in approval the Rockstars stopped bugging Mari and sat in a small group on the other end of the table. Mari looked over her shoulder and saw Puppet his black hair messier than usual. "Get any sleep at all?"

"Yes... the kids are just really tiresome and harder to control. Eli is having a hard time with fitting in." 

Nodding Mari stood up fixing his hair and smiling. "Come brother let's go join our friends."

Walking into the room (Y/n) looked at her friends and family sitting down next to Baby and Ballora. Funtime Freddy and BonBon entered the room a bit later followed by Funtime Foxy and Lolbit. 

Lolbit was jumping up and down her orange highlighted white hair bouncing with her. A large smile was on her face. "Why are you so happy?"

"I found a secret! We're being watched by someone."

Baby looked at Lolbit confused and a bit surprised. "What?"

"The camera's see everything."

°~•-----•~°

"Damn it!"

Slamming his fists onto the table he pushed all the paper's and models off his desk his eyes dark and his grin no longer present. His pure white eyes were now black with small white dots in them. 

Looking over at the screens he calmed down slightly seeing the head of the fox gone and a few pictures of his family and a small girl with (H/l) (H/c) hair. Her eyes were closed, but he knew who she was.

She was (Y/n).

He murdered her and made her an animatronic many years ago before he lost his daughter to his own creation. The one who was meant to kill Charlotte. 

Sighing his eyes returned to pure white as he calmed down. Looking over at the mess in the floor he picked up the file with a smudged out name. Placing it on the desk he opened it the blueprints and everything he knew about the animatronic the first things being seen.

A few newspaper articles of the animatronic was shown and even a few of the girl. 

He needed to figure her out one way or another. 

She was... mysterious...

Closing the files he placed it back on the shelf with the rest of them, the many names and cases all filed according to date and design. Walking over to the other corner he picked up a bunny head and dragged the suit over to the door.

He was going to do this. He had to get closer to them.

He had to find Elizabeth...

°~•-----•~°

Sitting on stage Freddy's blue orbs watched his microphone as he tossed it between his gloved hands his ear twitching ever now and then, but his eyes never leaving the small black and silver object.

It wasn't link his old one and was more clean and louder, but it was okay. Looked the same.

Placing it down next to him he watched the lilac haired male and blond female sitting next to each other and sharing a pizza. They were happy and carefree, perfect for each other.

Sitting off in the corner on his stage was Foxy his golden-yellow orbs closed and his breathing calm and steady. A small green and yellow themed child on his chest fast asleep as well. 

The child was pretty new and it was his fault he was even here. 

That child was Endo, but after he fought with Mangle, Mari made him a body and gave him a second chance. His name was Eli now and he wore a large green poncho over brown shorts and a white blouse. His hair was green with a yellow tuft and his eyes were like Mangles'.

He's busy learning to speak and can finally walk properly on his own.

Sighing Freddy got up and walked towards the main room the Rockstar's being in their storage room and everyone in their own places. Or so he thought...

Standing in front of the window was a strange figure shaped as a bunny with long ears and a creepy lazy looking smile. It's fur was a sickly green and it had a purple waistcoat with white stars and a purple bowtie. 

"Who are you?"

The bunny turned around and faced Freddy it's purple eyes glowing in the dark room. It's smile seemed to become more menacing as it's hand held onto the handle of an axe the head shinning under the moonlight.

Freddy's eyes widened as he backed away. 

If that hit him he could die. He would die. 

He may be an animatronic and won't die from most wounds humans do, but he can still die if hit in the right spot. He's not immortal.

Advancing towards him with the axe raised the bunny's eyes glowed and he brought the axe down upon Freddy landing a hit in his shoulder. Freddy grabbed the axe yanking it out his shoulder and throwing it to the side before looking over at the bunny.

He was gone.

Turning arohnd he searched the room, but came up empty handed. 

He just disappeared until everything went black.