Chapter 25

This chapter idea was given by SackBoyGamer23

°~•- - - - -•~°

"Hello (Y/n). How'd you get in here without being seen?"

Springtrap's milky white eyes stared at (Y/n) from the side as his he a was tilted to the left slightly. Against the back of his neck, he could feel the sharp edge of the blade digging into his suit and rotting, burnt flesh.

Most of (Y/n) was hidden in the unilluminated part of the room, her (E/c) orbs glowing lightly, her expression hidden, "That's easy. I've been here for some time while you were checking on those kids."

His eyes widened slightly, before returning to their usual bored look. He had been found out and he didn't even realize. How though? Baby was on the other end of the horror establishment and (Y/n) was here the whole time.

So then who...?

Springtrap glanced over at the camera feed and his pupils dilated in surprise. All the camera's were blacked out, apart from the one with Baby's glowing green eyes and... Ennard.

"Figure it out yet?"

"I knew he was alive, but not that alive..."

(Y/n) grinned and pressed the axe deeper into the rotting humanoid male bunny's neck causing him to flinch before a pain shot through her abdomen and she collapsed to the tile floor, the axe falling out her hands and a black-blue liquid dripping down her chin and soaking through her clothes.

Looking down she noticed a rusted pole in her stomach.

Where did he even get that?

Standing up, Springtrap crouched down in front of (Y/n) and used his fingers to lift her chin up so he could look into her (E/c) eyes.

Clicking his teeth stood back up and exited the room with the axe, "Let's see which of those kids have the most blood shall we? Just keep an eye on the screens."

"Y-you bastard... One of us will get you!"

"No... you hope they do."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened and her confidence melted away as Springtrap's lips turned into an insane grin.

That damn grin always haunted her ever since she was murdered and now here she was, with a pole sticking through her.

Hanging her head in defeat she listened as Springtrap walked away, his heels clicking softly as they came into contact with the broken and dirt covered floor. 

Using the strength she had left in her arms she grabbed the pole and took in a deep shaky breath, before she began pulling it out her stomach, the black-blue liquid coming faster and faster as the only thing sealing the wound was removed.

With a grunt the pole clattered to the ground and she dragged her way over to the desk. 

Pulling open drawers she searched for the bandages and found a flashlight, pocket knife, empty lighter, a bunch of papers and some old candy.

Checking the next draw she reached in and pulled out a medical aid kit. Or she assumed it was since the red cross was missing.

Opening it up she grabbed the bandages and began wrapping up her abdomen while also watching the camera feed searching for the rotten bunny.

Meanwhile in another part of the horror attraction, Baby was walking around, silently following Springtrap as he dragged the axe behind him towards the room he was keeping the teenagers. Her green orbs glanced over her shoulder a few times as she searched for her friend.

Was she even a friend anymore?

Yesterday before they learnt Winter went missing, (Y/n) had said that she loved her. So what do that mark them? Something more than just friends?

A couple?

A light pink tint spread across her cheeks at the thought and she shook her head to clear her mind. She had to follow William, Springtrap, whatever he called himself!

If she didn't she'd lose Winter and more innocent lives would be lost. Again.

Springtrap stopped in front of a door that had scratches and a Springbonnie poster hanging on it. The poster was burnt really badly that Fredbear had been removed from the image. In his place written on the door was, "IT'S ME"

Baby furrowed her blue tinted brows and watched as he unlocked the door and entered the room.

A few scared shrieks and yelling was heard along with something being thrown and hitting a wall. Walking towards the door she peeked in and saw them. The frightened teens were huddled together in the corner while Springtrap loomed over a female figure in a navy blue and black uniform.

Their hair was tinted red with blood, but was mostly white, and they were underneath Springtrap who had an axe lodged in their skin.

Baby recognized her immediately. It was Winter!

Gritting her teeth she swung the door fully open and lunged at Springtrap and claws digging into the soft and rotting flesh of his human form while her claw was wrapped around his neck.

His milky white eyes were tinted red as he smashed her into a wall trying to get her off his back. "Get off of me! Why are you and (Y/n) such a nuisance?"

"Because we don't like you!"

Springtrap gritted his teeth and true slamming Baby against the wall again, but instead of Baby hitting the wall, he did, and hard. Baby had jumped off his back just before it made contact with the wall and not only that, but a (H/c) female had driven a pole though his shoulder and into the wall. The same pole he drove though her lower abdomen earlier.

"Everyone get out of here now!"

The few teens began exiting the room while two boys helped Winter up by draping her arms over their shoulders and dragging her out like that. Springtrap gritted his teeth and hung his head as Baby drive her claw into the wall around his neck and (Y/n) got a few chains to restrain him.

"You have alot of explaining to do, William."