Chapter 16

"Wha' do ya mean he's righ' here?"

Foxy looked over at (Y/n) with his golden orb in disbelief.  He and the others were in their 'location' busy  talking when (Y/n) showed up holding a bat and her eyes having a dangerous glint in it. 

After she had explained what she discovered everyone went silent. 

Freddy was even more quiet though.  Which was unusual since he always had something to say, but it was Foxy who finally decided to speak. 

"Yes Foxy, he's been here the whole time,  just under our noses yet we never realized it since he always knew where to go."

Her expression was serious yet excited in a way and her eyes were filled with the intention to kill.  

Foxy nodded and looked over at his 'captain' who was in his own world thinking about something. His wound on his shoulder had healed rather quickly seeing ad he is supernatural, but ever since then he's been more careful around the pizzeria and stays in a  group so it'll be harder for that messed up rabbit to get him our the others. His ocean blue eyes finally looked up at the dancer before him who had her arms crossed and her (E/c) gaze on him. 

He sighed and ran a hand through his chocolate brown locks before he replied,  "Are you certain he's there?"

"I'm certain. In every room he vanishes in there's s secret room that leads to a larger room underneath the main room.  It's connected to every secret room by vents."

Nodding slightly Freddy tapped the table. "When do we go down there after him?"

"Soon. We still need a plan."

Bonnie was on stage with his crimson orbs focused on his guitar while his purple bunny ears listened in on the conversation. He was never fond of really joining these group contains and always stayed on the side lines where he could still listen and voice his opinions if needed. 

He looked up at the four human animatronics who were seated at one of the party tables. "Why don't we just go down there and kill him? Not like he can fight back against all of us."

Face palming, Chica looked over at her boyfriend with a, 'are you f***ing serious'  face. The lilac bunny smiled slightly before he listed his ears and returned to his guitar tuning. 

"Actually..."

Their heads all snapped in the direction of (Y/n) who had her eyes tested downwards in a thoughtful look,  "Bonnie's right. He may have an axe, but he wins be able to take on over 88 animatronics.  Big or small... and now that his way of observing us is gone he'll be blind and not prepared for the attack."

She looked up at the three animatronics before her who actually seemed to considering this plan.  Freddy sighed and nodded,  "Okay.  We'll play this little game. For now."

Getting up from her seat (Y/n) exited the 'location' and headed towards the others to see if she could get them on her side. 

°~•- - - - -•~°

After talking to everyone and telling them the plan she had finally gotten enough animatronics to join her. 

Baby and her crew were more than happy to help out their friend.

The Rockstars and Toys joined for revenge and the Originals including Goldie all wanted to be there to watch him die.  If he was going to die this time. 

Mari and Puppet decided to stay behind with Springbonnie,  BB, JJ, Lefty and Security Puppet. 

"Are you 100% sure you want to stay behind? I mean this man took you away from your dad."