Chapter 14

Walking down the halls with a skip in his step was BB. He was heading over to Prize Corner forcake time with Mari. Puppet was busy making things in one of the many storage rooms.

Mari was sitting behind her little counter sewing a broken doll she had found in lost and found. 

"Hey Mari."

"Oh hello Balloon Boy."

Mari placed the doll and thread down turning her attention to the smaller boy who was just barely able to peek over the table at her his blue eyes glowing softly in the dark, "It's cake time."

Mari looked over at the calendar that hung on the wall and saw that it was Monday which was the chosen date for her and BB to have cake time, (bonding time). Her white pupils looked back at the small boy who was still looking over the counter.

"Go get the cake then while I get the tea."

Nodding the small boy ran off, but stopped on the way to the kitchen when his blue eyes landed on a large shadow dragging Freddy off into the darker parts of the pizzeria where (Y/n) usually hung out.

"BB? What are you staring at?"

BB blinked and turned his head towards the figure next to him, her (H/c) hair reflecting the white lights of the pizzeria making her hair look really shiny. His blue eyes looked back to where Freddy was taken then at (Y/n) who seemed worried and confused.

"I saw Freddy being taken down there."

"Hm? He was in his part of the pizzeria earlier. I'll go check I out you just carry on doing what you were doing be for you saw that okay?"

Nodding BB ran to the kitchen to fetch the cake Mari had made earlier that week.

(Y/n) watched the small boy run off and headed down the dark hallway noticing broken glass on the floor and the emergency axe missing. A trail of oil was on the ground leading down the eerie hallway.

A few lights flickered every now and then as she made her way down the hallway. 

Checking a few rooms for the bunny she came up empty each time. Stopping in front of the last door she grasped the metal handle and pulled down on it opening the door with a long and hollow 'creak'.

Once the door was fully open her glowing (E/c) orbs scanned the room landing on a chair in the middle with a figure slumped over in it. Trying the lights nothing happened. 

Broken glass lay scattered across the tiled floor mixed with oil and a few spare parts. 

Approaching the chair she reached out to the figure sitting there when the door slammed shut behind her and the entire room was engulfed in darkness. Reaching the figure on the chair it was empty.

"What the..."

'Bang'

Hitting the ground she reached up to her head where a blunt object had hit her and winced slightly be for looking around in alert. Everything was silent except for the sound of her breathing and something falling to the ground.

Jumping up she turned aeound in a circle looking around for whoever was in here with her. A few spare animatronic heads stared back at her as a few footsteps and spare parts fell to the ground.

A hand placed itself on her shoulder as a pair of glowing purple eyes appeared in the darkness. 

A spark of electricity lit the area up just enough to reveal a sharp shiny object being grasped in it's hands. Behind her Freddy's blue eyes glowed dimly. 

Opening the door Freddy and (Y/n) fell backwards into into ground as the axe lodged itself into the wall. Turning back towards the room they saw it was empty.

 Standing in the doorway was Goldie with a surprised and confused expression on his face. Freddy felt his arm where the axe had hit him not too long ago. Flinching he knew that all wasn't a dream.

"What were you two doing in there?"

(Y/n) got up off Freddy helping him up too, "I was going after Freddy and whatever it was that took him."

Goldie looked at the axe that was in the wall and looked into the dark room where they were in seeing spare parts and heads, but no sign of any life, "Well whatever it was, it's gone now."

Goldie led Freddy to Puppet while (Y/n) grabbed a flashlight and the axe entering the room and searching for the mysterious purple eyed figure.

°~•The next day•~°

Performing on stage all the animatronics sang songs, told stories or danced with the kids. 

A few new stages were put up in the main room and Baby's location. Lefty was placed on the stage in the main room and sang with the Rockstars while (Y/n) performed with the Funtimes and Ballora.

It was all going well and (Y/n) was liking spending time with her replacement and learning a few tricks on how ro get the kids to like her and how to dance too. 

Many kids came to watch the shows and eat pizza. The Rockstars were doing great for their first show with a soul possessing them and Mari and Puppet were handing out prizes and entertaining the smaller kids with a puppet show.

It was all going great until the first few weeks had passed.

The bunny figure was showing up and damaging the animatronics and (Y/n) wasn't getting any leads. He just always vanished in every few rooms. All that was really shown was broken glass and some knocked over boxes and parts.

The pizzeria was getting less and less busy as broken glass led to employees and kids getting hurt. 

Mr. Fazbear tried to get the families to come back by making special deals, it worked until people got bored of it.

°~•2 months later•~°

"Hey kids who's ready for a show?"

"We are!"

(Y/n) watched the few kids play around and play tag while others watched the show and enjoyed the pizza. Her condition was bad again since the boss had scooped her to repair Ballora again. She had been staying in the one storage room more often than usual.

"(Y/n)?"

Looking up at the door from her corner (Y/n) spotted Baby, her red hair in it's usual pigtails and her emerald green eyes bright as usual. Sighing (Y/n) stood up her joints creaking and gears turning. 

Mari and Puppet had repaired her so she was looking good as new despite a few scratches, cracks and missing pieces.

"Hey Baby."

"Why don't you come out? We're all worried about you."

"I guess I was getting over the scooper."

Baby's eyes trailed over to the window at the end of the room where the scooper was. A small red blinking showing it was still active and dangerous as before. "Well... staying here isn't going to help you."

Grabbing (Y/n)'s hand Baby dragged her into the main area where everyone was busy chatting and waiting for their pizza. All the Chica's were in the kitchen and the Foxy's were helping carry the finished ones off to their tables.

"(Y/n) over here!"

Look in over at the shouting (Y/n)'s (E/c) orbs landed on BB who was sitting with Mari and Puppet. Baby pulled her towards that direction and sat down in the other chair there.

"Welcome back. Mari and BB were beginning to get annoying."

"... Liar!"

BB jumped over the table tackling Puppet while Mari watched with a hint of amusement in her eyes, but she qoukd never admit she enjoyed watching her brother getting beat up by a 7 year old.

Things seemed to be going great again.