Chapter 24

"Y-you're not joking about tis right? Cause if you are I don't take you for one to play jokes like that."

"I'm not joking Baby. He's alive. We saw him moving on the camera, but just barely."

Baby still couldn't believe what they were saying. Her brother was alive after all this time. He was still alive, but... why was he pretending to dead?

(Y/n) glanced over at the horror attraction herb (E/c) orbs meeting with the mismatched milky white one's from Springtrap as he watched her from dark. Once he realized she was staring at him, he clicked his teeth andretreated back deeper into his area and vanished among the blinking lights, broken suits and doorways.

"If he's alive... does that mean he'll become strong enough to move around again?"

Snapping her attention back to the matter of hand, (Y/n) turned to face Baby, who had a hopeful yet uncertain expression on her face.

Mari still had that plain expression where emotions didn't seem to show, since she was still grieving the loss of Puppet. Maybe one day she'll be happy and hopefully Goldie is the one who makes her happy.

"Yes. We believe he'll be able to move again soon, but we don't know how long that'll take yet."

"I understand. Thanks for letting me know."

Mari nodded at Baby before heading back to Prize Corner, her boyfriend having his hand placed on her shoulder and saying something inaudible to the rest of them. Something only meant to try cheer her up.

"Well then. Back to the matter at hand... we have to find those missing kids before you-know-who does something to them."

Freddy glanced over at Baby. "Baby. Since you're in the same establishment as him, could you try following him and see if he'll lead you to those kids?"

"Huh? Oh! Y-yeah I could try."

"Good. (Y/n)? Think you can help Baby find Winter and the other teens?"

Sighing, (Y/n) watched Freddy's eyes before giving him a small smile. "Sure thing Freddy."

"Good."

Getting up from the table, (Y/n) went over to Baby and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Come on. We can go say hi to Ennard before following Springtrap."

Nodding in agreement a small smile crept up Baby's face as she ran ahead the ballerina. "Come on (N/n)! Race ya to Ennard!"

"Hey!" 

Running after the smaller clown, (Y/n) giggled a smile on her lips.

Watching the two lovebirds run into the horror attraction, a pair of crimson eyes were fixed on their forms before moving away as they disappeared begin the walls and other decorations.

Clicking his teeth, Bonnie face Chica and gave her one of his charming smiles. "Hey Chica."

"Not now Bonnie. Busy freaking out over the safety of my human female friend."

"Oh... Maybe we can bake something? To distract you for now?"

"I guess. Baking always did cheer me up! Let's go!"

Grabbing his hand, she rushed towards the kitchen a large and excited smile on her face as Bonnie was trying not to fall. Foxy was busy sitting on his stage, sharpening his hook as he stared down his Funtime counterpart who was giving him an uninterested expression. 

He didn't like this particular pink version of him since well. One he can't tell their gender and, two they're mute and uninterested in everything.

They were the first to discover the albino female missing, and just stood there playing a video game on her phone. 

"What's yer problem?"

The Funtime counterpart looked up at him from their game and title their head. 

"Yer alway's quiet and ne'er seem ta be a' any use. Yer always on yer phone and don't e'en care."

The Funtime rolled their eyes and carried on with their game leaving the red male fox dumbfounded and even angrier than before. "Fine lassie. Be tha' way."

Back in the horror attraction, Springtrap was putting up a few missing posters on the walls and grinned to himself. Usr kidnapping these kids and the nightguard wasn't nice, but he did it to get more attention.

The more attention he gets the less attention they'll give the main crew and the tables will be turned. He'll be the star. Him and her.

Nothing he did seemed to distract her or even get her to call him father again. He missed his little girl, but she was gone. Only Baby was left now.

Huffing he made his way towards the camera room and crawled through the vent. So far he hadn't run into (Y/n) or Baby. He saw them, but they hadn't spotted him.

Or had they?

Tapping his fingers on the table his milky white eyes scanning the screens. On one of the screens he spotted Baby's green eyes in the shadows, but (Y/n) was nowhere to be seen.  

"Where are you?"

A cold and firm hand placed itself on his shoulders and a Shari blade was pressed against the back of his neck. Then in a quiet and menacing voice, (Y/n) whispered, 

"I know you have them so I'll ask you one time. Where are they?"

Springtrap gritted his teeth and huffed knowing he wasn't getting out of this that easily.