Chapter 7 - (Death ahead)

Climbing off her stage (Y/n) silently made her way over to the vent grate that stood screwed to the old gray walls of the pizzeria. Toy Bonnie had scared the nightguard already which gives her plenty of time to go to the vent and crawl through the endless metal maze.

The camera in the room was off and the screams continued as the other metal door slammed shut with a loud 'bang'.

Moving the grate to the side the long tunnel of the tube stretched out before her and a small light shone on the left side leading to the office. Grinning mischievously she crawled into the vent her scalera pitch black and her (E/c) orbs shining in the dark.

Crawling through the vent her hands and knees made very little noise since she was going as carefully as possible and her porcelain skin was softer and lighter than the metal skin the other animatronics had.

As she got closer to the vent grate in the security office she noticed the nightguard's panicked expression as he checked the camera in her gallery, "Where the hell did she go!?"

Laughing silently she slipped her porcelain white fingers through the vent grate and tugged on it freeing it from it's place and moving it aside. Her glowing (E/c) orbs looked over at the nightguard seeing his body facing towards her and a terrified expression on his face. His amber eyes stared into hers and he didn't dare move.

A malicious smirk grew across her face and her faceplates opened and closed one after the other before she crawled out the vent and twisted her body back to it's more 'natural' state. The nightguard reached over for his mask his pale fingers barely grasping the soft fur as the ballerina animatronic before him grabbed his legs twisting her body back into that creepy pose and dragging him into the vents his hands and fingers curling around the edges of the vent walls.

His scream echoed through the pizzeria as the animatronic dug her nails into his flesh and yanked him backwards dragging him into her gallery and twisting her body the right way round again her firm grip crushing his bones.

Dragging him down the halls of the pizzeria she threw him into the parts and service room where a freshly emptied and cleaned Freddy suit lay slumped in the corner it's hollow eye sockets staring into his soul. His frightened amber eyes widened as her face drew near a malicious smile ever present on her face.

In the doorway stood Freddy and Foxy who were watching the performance while the others listened for anything satisfying. Her harsh grip tightened around his arms and she dragged him over to the suit opening it's body so the crossbeams, wires and other murderous contraptions showed along with the empty space where he'd be forcefully shoved into.

Letting out a yelp he kicked her square in the face knocking one of the faceplates and denting it slightly, causing an animalistic growl to erupt from her voicebox. "No you're dead!"

Grabbing him she shoved his abdomen in the suit holding him down as she forced his legs into the tight spaces causing sickening snaps and cracks to echo through the room and pain filled creams to erupt from his throat as blood slowly poured out the freshly made wounds. moving up she shoved his arms into the Freddy suits arms and more snaps and cracks filled the silence as the man screamed and cried in pain fresh salty tears falling down his cheeks and eyes going dull.

After the arms were in she moved over to the abdomen closing the suit's belly shoving the crossbeams and wires into his pale skin and causing the crimson liquid to leak through the openings and splatter her face and outfit. Looking into his dull orbs and raising a finger to her lips she whispered in a hushed tone, "Be quiet now. We don't want the neighbors to get suspicious now do we?"

The man coughed up some blood as the Freddy head was held in (Y/n)'s arms.

He looked at her with dull and emotionless eyes causing her to scoff, "Don't give me that look human, you shouldn't have expected better from us. We all won't show any mercy."

Placing the suit over his head a final sickening 'crack' echoed loudly as his skull got crushed and his eyeballs popped out the front of the mask dangling over the muzzle. Standing up she looked down at her handy work and turned to the door where a red fox and brown bear stood surprised at what she had done.

"What?"

"Nothin' lass. Ye did good fer yer first kill."

"Not my first Foxy. There were a few before him."

"How many?"

"You'll have to ask the ghosts Fazbear. Only they can tell the tales."

Smiling she walked out the room and back towards her gallery as the silent night echoed the screams and another soul filled the void of death that had occurred here. Her first kill in 10 years made her feel more alive than ever as the crimson liquid dripped down her face and hardened as the hours went by...

Tick... tock... tick... tock...

Your time ends now... my love...