Chapter 10

Walking down the hallways exploring the strange place the other animatronics from each location entered the main room their curious and confused expressions landing on the (H/c) girl in the middle of the room her gaze fixed on the floor and silent.

Looking around the room a bit more the animatronics all studied the unknown one's in the room.

Baby and her crew studied all of them while Springbonnie studied the originals, toys and Funtimes. Freddy and his crew only really focused on the strange clown looking animatronics while the toys didn't really pay much mind to it.

The first to break the uneasy silence was Puppet who had just entered the room, "Well this is a strange sight."

"I agree brother."

Mari then emerged from the shows her white pupils landing on every single animatronic before finally resting on (Y/n) who, during all this time, hadn't moved. Her (E/c) orbs were hidden by her (H/l) (H/c) hair as it casted a shadow over them.

How long has she been here?

Mari walked forward her flats clicking against the tile floor as she approached (Y/n) her cautious eyes scanning over the girl for anything strange. Nothing See me to be out of place though.

Reaching out she placed her gloved hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder causing the girl to jump and look behind her with wide eyes before she calmed down seeing it was only Mari, "(Y/n) at you okay?"

"I-I'm fine. Just zoned out while waiting for you guys."

Glancing at the clock Mari noted that it was 11 : 00 p.m.

"How long have you been waiting?"

"About 2 hours maybe? I dunno I woke up in a storage room and found this place while aimlessly walking around."

A little while later the other animatronics turned human to stretch their stiff muscles from being inactive for so long and some of them were admiring their counterparts looks or having little "I'm better than you" arguments.

Funtime Foxy got along pretty well with the other Foxy's seeing as they were pretty fun and cool.

Baby was watching everyone with her piercing green gaze, but focused more on (Y/n). She knew her from somewhere, but couldn't remember where. She was just so familiar...

(Y/n) glanced at Baby her (E/c) orbs softening for a moment before they landed on Ballora who stood near Mari and Puppet. Ballora was pretty tall and had blue hair with a silver crown and black bow. Her hair was done in a high bun and was really neat.

Her make-up consisted of pink cheeks and a white face with blue-navy eyeshadow. Her eyes were always closed though. He outfit consisted of a white shirt and a navy denim jacket hung loosely over her shoulders. She also had a matching silver necklace to her crown.

Her skirt was a light shade of pink-purple with white around the edges and golden spheres handing off the edges. Her shoes were classic navy ballet shoes that climbed up her leg and stopped on the calf.

She was... pretty in a way...

The Funtimes wore similar outfits with a white undershirt, vest, dark grey pants with a piece of materail as a belt and boots. Foxy having a pink vest, material and cuffs with a red bowtie as well as knee high grey boots with 3 black circles along the calf and a white paw shaped cap and lip while Freddy had a purple vest, material, cuffs and a black bowtie and hat and black calf high boots with white paw shaped cap and lip.

Springbonnie looked alot like Bonnie, but just golden and with green eyes and his hair was more ruffled. He and Goldie looked like twins in colour.

Baby was in the far back her green eyes scanning over everyone and a bored look upon her clown painted face. She had her autumn orange hair tied up in two pigtails with a navy ribbon and her fringe was a little messed up. Two tufts of hair hung loosely on the sides of her face and her make-up was the signature red cheeks and red nose.

Her outfit consisted of a red shirt with a maroon jacket that had light red-pink sleeves and around the bottom of the upper back length jacket. She had a crimson bow around her neck too. Her fan was still there too.

Shia also wore a red skirt with a maroon and crimson apron that had white and gold stripes stitched in it. She also had thigh high striped socks with red and red-pink striped that had a garter belt holding it up. Her shoes were red knee high boots with a white cap and lip and gold laces.

She looked different. More mature from when they last met.

Even her innocent blue eyes had changed to menacing green eyes that held a distrustful glint in them. Baby's shocking green eyes locked with (Y/n)'s (E/c) one causing (Y/n) to get a bit tense.

Even though Baby was so small and 'innocent' she was pretty strong and excellent at pretending. She was really fond on using it to gain the trust of the night guards before she killed them. She was not to be trusted...

Walking forward Baby's boots tapped softly against the tile floor before she stopped in front of (Y/n) her head tilted up slightly to look (Y/n) in the eyes. Her lips pursed in thought before she decided to finally speak, "Hey there. I'm not sure if we've met before, but I'm Baby."

(Y/n) felt slightly sad that Baby Never remembered her, but nonetheless played along with the charade. "(Y/n). Nice to meet you."

Baby's shocking green orbs widened slightly before she teared up and hugged the (H/c) woman before her. She didn't know why, but she felt important to her and that name just brought everything down on her like a tidal wave.

(Y/n) smiled and  hugged the smaller clown back, "There there Baby. Don't cry you'll smudge your make-up and scare everyone."

Baby let out a small giggle and wiped her eyes a smile still gracing her features, "I missed you (Y/n). After the incident and you getting sent away I wasn't the same. I just missed you alot..."

She paused glancing at the bluette on the other side of the room, "Then they brought Ballora as a replacement and with her came the Bidybabs and Minireena's. They't useful, but kinda annoying."

(Y/n) smiled slightly and began telling her story to Baby about what happened from getting scooped and shipped off to Freddy's to making new friends -and enemies- and seeing him. Jett.

Baby understood fully her eyes full of interest and sadness until finally a bell chimed throughout the large establishment and a scream was heard with fast paced footsteps as they ran towards the main security office. Grinning the foxes, bears and chickens were going to have fun.

The Bonnies just stuck to the party rooms for the night while the Foxy's appeared in random areas staring creepily at the camera's. The Chiaca's were the only ones who went near the office along with the Freddys and poor BonBon wasn't going to be friendly to Funtime Freddy after the amount of times he was thrown into the door.

Ballora,Ennard and I took the vents with Mangle and Baby found the manager's office. She was trying to trick the nightguard again. 

What an interesting long night this was gonna be~