Chapter 8

It was the start of a new day. The employees began coming in and the pizza's were being made that is until it hit them...

Coming from one of the rooms the familiar metallic stench filled the air...

The animatronics got another one...

Walking towards the parts and service room the stench grew unbearable and the small drops of blood stained the tile floors and the door handle. Pushing it open a female employee entered the room and flipped the light switch.

Huffing in frustration when the light bulb never lit up she grabbed a flashlight and pushed the button allowing a bright beam of light to emit from it's head and illuminate the room.

There sitting in the corner of the room was the Freddy suit... covered in blood and organs spilling out onto the floor. It was worse than the times before like someone ripped him open while he was being stuffed.

The Toys' 'lifeless' eyes stared forward while they listened in on the screams of terror and employees running out the room. The only one who seemed partially relaxed was their newest employee.

A female with black hair that had midnight blue highlights when the sun shone down on her. She also had blue-purple eyes with a large scar on her face. The employees name was Ryn.

(Y/n) stood deactivated on her stage the blood on her face and arms was now a dark crimson-brown since it had the whole night to dry up. Her (E/c) orbs were sealed away behind her (F/c) painted eyelids.

Her melody played softly from her speaker in her chest. It was soft and sweet with a hint of sadness...

"Jett give it back!"

Running through the green fields a young (H/c) girl chased after her best friend his short dark brown hair slightly wet from the sprinklers and a small (F/c) box in his hands. The young girl ran faster and reached out towards her friend her fingers phasing through his blue jacket.

"What the?"

Falling down into a black void the girl shot up in a room. Everything was white and a machine was next to her. On the bed was a unknown blurry figure it's blue-gray eyes standing out from the blurry mess and bandages.

Everything kept spinning and the darkness faded in and out as the scenes changed until it all stopped... It just stopped...

Looking around she came face to face with a male that had shaggy dark brown hair and dull blue-gray eyes. The joy and childishness was gone and was replaced with regret and pain. In his gloved hands he held an old (F/c) box.

It was old with cracks running along the top and had a few pieces of paint missing. "Here you go. I found it."

"T-thanks?"

Reaching out her (S/t) fingers grasped the small object in her hands and lifted up the lid. A soft broken melody emitted from the gears and filled the silence. Her (E/c) orbs widened and looked up to face the man before her. She knew him.

"Jett..."

The bright light slowly started to fade into darkness as the cracks spread across the floors and walls shattering everything leaving nothing behind...

Waking up (Y/n)'s (E/c) orbs scanned the room looking for anything out of place. The screams of children was nowhere to be heard and everything was too silent until a light tapping could be heard coming down the hall.

Her (E/c) orbs shot in the direction of the door as a male figure stood in the doorway the shadows hiding his face and identity. He was wearing a light blue uniform that read daywatch on the badge, but he wasn't the same one she had seen before.

His blue-gray eyes looking into hers. Walking forward he stepped completely into the light revealing a mess of shaggy dark brown hair and dark bags under his eyes. They were dull and devoid of life. His skin was pale with a hint of gray, but he seemed familiar in a way..

...But where...

(Y/n) looked him in the eye trying to recollect her memories. Everything was a blur and her head was spinning the melody in her speaker becoming broken and sounding a bit like static. The man smiled listening to the melody and looked her in the eyes with a glint of interest.

"Hello (Y/n). Long time no see huh? I really thought he'd end you entirely, but it seems he just made you more useless..."

Sighing he shook his head and pulled out a remote with a red button.

Widening her eyes the ballerina stared at it in fear and hatred. Her music box had stopped playing as she moved back slightly her faceplates opening and closing one at a time.

"You remember this. Perfect. Then it won't hurt too bad."

Pushing down on the button a pain jolted through her body as electricity traveled through the wires and cross beams. The pain was unbearable and since she was still broken it was worse than back at her old location.

Falling to her knees the ballerina screamed before everything suddenly stopped and she went silent. She couldn't move...

Putting the remote away the man walked forward and lifted her chin up looking into her dull blinking eyes with a proud smirk plastered across his face. He wanted this. He always wanted this. To watch her suffer.

Now she was suffering...

"Remember (Y/n) I know who you are and I know you were. I can hurt you more than you can hurt me."

Dropping her chin he walked out as the sounds sirens flooded the once silent pizzeria. The body had been found and the police had begun arriving to dispose of the evidence. Everything slowly began happen faster.

Officers in suits came in and got rid of the blood on her face and arms before placing her in a wooden crate and sealing it... Everything was dark, silent and most of all...

lonely...

"Take her away with the rest of the animatronics. This pizzeria is doomed and so are the other establishments. The new place will do them all good."

"Yes sir."