Chapter 21

°~•Many months later•~°

Heels clicked against the tile floor as, (Y/n) headed down the dimly lit hallway. Her (E/c) orbs watching the camera in the middle of the ceiling. It's light off showing it wasn't in use. 

Behind her a light flickered on as the camera in one of the party rooms had spotted something. It was Foxy. Which one was uncertain.

She headed over to the end of the hallway turning around the corner just as the next camera became active. Before her were two party rooms and a hallway leading to an open room where a now 18-year-old albino sat.

She seemed focused and calm for someone being put against many animatronics. It was kinda strange...

Moving towards the office she froze as the flashlight was turned on lighting up the vents, "Bonnie you're out."

"Aww man..."

Confused on what's happening? 

Well Winter offered to play nightguard to keep the animatronics active and busy. If she catches the 3 times they're out. (Y/n) hasn't been caught for over an hour and has 1 life left.

The time on the clock hanging behind Winter read 05:50.

She had 10 minutes left to catch Winter without Winter catching her. That's one confusing sentence. Shaking her head clear her (E/c) orbs focused on the albino girl and waited for the perfect moment to strike.

On the left of the desk was a button that was used to wind up the music box, but Mari didn't seem all that excited to play along. Not without Puppet. Luckily Goldie was helping keep her happy and sane.

On the right was a fan and a small cupcake with big brown eyes. It was Carl, Chica's cupcake buddy. A few papers littered the desk and in front of Winter was the tablet with the camera's and audio.

Winter grabbed the flashlight next to her tablet and shone it down one of the three corridors in front of her where Foxy usually would show up. It was clear.

The second hallway revealed a purple and white bear with a blue bunny hand puppet. This was his second time caught so he had to go back to the starting block.

"Aww. Man. What a party pooper."

"Sorry Funtime Fred. Good luck next time."

Turning to the third hallway she took in a deep breath and was about to click on the button when a figure jumped out the shadows and knocked her and the swivel chair over onto the hard tile floor and knocking the wind out her lungs.

Pinning her down was (Y/n) with her messy (H/c) locks around her face and a proud expression on her clown painted face. "I won."

Sitting underneath (Y/n) trying to catch her breath, Winter chuckled and let out a painful, "Well done." between her wheezes and small coughs.

 (Y/n) let go of the smaller female and stood up watching the albino taking in air and her breathing finally returning to normal. Sitting up Winter sighed and ran her fingers through her white hair flashing her signature grin, "You did good. All of you did. We'll do this again tonight! I have to go talk to James."

Nodding (Y/n) made her way over to the small stage she had in one of the many party rooms in the establishment. The company had made a pizzeria with two parts to it. The normal attractions, who were still fixed and okay to perform and the horror attraction, where the broken and 'unrepairable' animatronics went.

Each half was connected by a hallway with a entrance and exit side. The entrance had a ticket booth with a small revolving gate allowing people in, but not back out through that way and the exit was similar, just out and not in.

There was the mainstage with the originals and toys taking turns in performing whirl one of the group wandered around and interacted with the kids. Foxy and Mangle had a pirate themed room and their stage looked like a ship' deck with a mast near the back by the ship's wheel.

The play gym at the back of the cove was a hollow type of pirate ship that seemed like it was destroyed and sunken with a ball pit by a net and a few tunnels and obstacles the kids could climb and a treasure chest in the captain's room.

The Funtimes were used to repair Ennard and they all became Molten Freddy for the horror attraction so they could be with Baby. The Rockstars were used as decorations since they were to badly damaged and destroyed and the wandering souls made the area more spooky.

Puppet was put up in an old box where he wouldn't be disturbed and could still be visited by Mari. His locket was always with Mari now, around her neck with her other necklace from Goldie.

Customers came in during the day and everything was going smoothly. Mari hung out in her corner alot and often got small children making drawings for her. It seemed to make her come out her shell a bit more. BB was also with Mari on the other side of the room with JJ and their balloons.

So far whatever, customers came were happy and soon this place had grown busy. No incidents occurring and just happy. Maybe... Just ,aybethis was the happy ending they needed. 

Or maybe... it was just the start of another sick and twisted game.