Chapter 9

Waking up slowly light flooded into the opening from (Y/n)'s eyelids blinding her as they slwoly adjusted to her surroundings. Her body was leaned up against a wall between two shelves with a large box next to her. The box was labelled with a 'fragile' sticker and it looked like there was a black liquid substance slwoly oozing out the holes in between the planks.

Her (E/c) orbs tore themsekves away from the mysterious substance towards the rest of the room seeing that it was a storage room. Boxes, spare parts and tools lay scattered across the many shelves and files with names going down the spines were kept on a shelf near the door. Maybe they were blueprints?

Some of the names were familiar to her since they were the names I the animatronics she had met the last few days. They were in order of the 'star' towards the least popular one.

For the original ones it was Freddy, Chica, Bonnie and Foxy.

The toys it was Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, Toy Foxy (Mangle), Puppet and Mari then BB and JJ.

There were a few names she didn't recognise, but after reading a few more names her body stopped and her eyes widened. Near the bottom were files reading Circus Baby, Ballora, Funtime Foxy, Funtime Freddy and BonBon, Bidybabs, Minireena's and Ennard.

She recognised a few of the names, but Ballora and Minireena's weren't familiar. Glancing around the room she saw a large window at the one end with a strange device hanging off the wall. Walking closer she observed the medium sized room that was on the other side of the glass.

It was dimly lit with a light blue hue and the glass ran all around the room a red glow behind the window's opposite the room. The thing that hung off the hall nearly caused (Y/n) to scream, but no sound came out as she felt paralyzed. 

The thing on the wall was the scooper.

Her fear filled (E/c) orbs scanned over the shiny metal surface that made up the scooper exterior it glinting under the low light and giving off a dangeroud aura. Was she back at Circus Baby's Pizza World?

No she couldn't be that's ridiculous. Why would all the animatronic files be there?

After what felt like hours (Y/n) managed to pry herself away from the window and scan the room again just to make sure she wasn't missing anything in here. There were a few metal hooks in a wall where animatronics bodies could be hung and two completely intact endoskeletons were propped up against the back wall their eyes dull and heads down as their limbs hung limply next to them.

Walking towards the door (Y/n) grasped the handle and pulled it down a soft 'click' emitting from the lock and the door slowly swung open as the light from the hallway entered the darker room. Peaking out through the door her (E/c) orbs was met with a hallway that went down the left and the right as well as before her. 

A door not too far away from her towards the right had the sign, 'SCOOPING ROOM' hung on the door while her door said, 'STOARGE ROOM 1". There were more storage rooms?

Walking further down the right hallway she made it to two large doors that had the sign, 'KITCHEN' hung above it and next to that another set of smaller doors that read, "PANTRY'. The hallway still carried on and (Y/n) found herself in a large room that looked to be the main room. There was a large stage that held many different platforms and equipment for performances.

There wa also a schedule on the wall that seemed to say where the different animatronics were performinng amd at what times and there was also a large map next to it.

The map showed the main room being the center with the entrance being not too far behind her. There were multiple hallways around the room that split off into the different sections dedicated to each loacation and seperate rooms for certain characters.

The first hallway -being the one right after the new and improved prize corner- led towards Fredbears Family Diner were a fixed Golden Freddy and Springbonnie would be performing. 

The next hallway after that led to Freddy Fazbears Pizza -an arcade sperated the two rooms from each other respectively- Foxy had his cove not that far away from the main tsage in that area according to the map.

The third hallway -which was on the other side of the room just opposite the second hallway-  was where the toy versionsof the originals Freddy's were placed, Mangle having a play room with BB and JJ just a bit farther through the room.

The last hallway led to (Y/n)'s first friends being the 'sister location' of Freddy and co. Circus baby's Pizza World was the largets room in the pizzeria having a main stage and 3 large extra rooms all labelled accordingly. 

There was Ballora Gallery, Funtime Audotorium and Circus Audotorium. There was also a breaker room near Ballora's Gallery and a Storage room in Funtime Audotorium. There also seemed to be a few 'secret rooms' scattered across the map. Probably security rooms.

The hallway (Y/n) had just come down was where the Managers Office, Employee Lounge, Backstage, Locker Room and main security office resided along with a few other stoarge rooms scattered  between a few of these and... The scooper room.

Next to the Scooper room was the Control room where all the electricity and equipment was controlled. After reading the map for a while (Y/n) finally noticed the name of the room she was currently in and what attractions where in the room. This was Rockstar Freddy's Pizzeria. Her (E/c) orbs drifted towards the corner of the map and she read over the name of the pizzeria of this new establishment.

Freddy Fazbear's and Circus Baby's pizza kingdom.

Oh what nightmre has the manager made this time?