The end

"Good.Come on boys we have a pizzeria to burn. Again."

¤ • ° • ¤

(Y/n) stood in the dark shipping crate, a small Balloon Boy clinging to her leg before he let go and joined everyone else near the back, his small form snuggling up next to his twin's.

Baby smiled over at (Y/n) and hugged her, planting a kiss on (Y/n)'s (F/c) cheek before retreating into the container to keep the other's reassured and calm, and to keep the BidyBabs company.

(Y/n) blushed lightly and exited the container, closing the doors lightly, be for heading into the building, Mari, Goldie and Freddy waiting by a door with gasoline and a few matches.

"Ready?"

(Y/n) nodded and followed them as Freddy opened the doors, a sharpened pole gripped in his gloved hands.

Like usual, Freddy still wore his suit, it was free of wrinkles, as usual again, and surprisingly clean, but with extra padding on his knees and elbows. Goldie, was the same as well, but Mari's outfit had a few miss placed ccoloured stitches where her dress was torn.

The thread colours were mostly white and black, the usual dark navy blue having run out fixing other outfits that were damaged.

Mari went ahead first, her white pupils glowing dimly in the dark and scanning the turned over tables, doorways and any other hiding places.

Goldie followed soon after with (Y/n) trailing behind him and Freddy behind her, his blue eyes narrowed and some worry flashing over them. "Hey. She'll be okay."

"I know (Y/n). I just hope she kills that bastard on time."

"Me too."

Continuing on in silence, Mari stopped in the party rooms, her gloved hand held up in a stop motion, "Let's pour some gasoline here and in a few other rooms before lighting it up and making a run for it. Everyone empty a can and meet back here."

"No time to lose."

Everyone grabbed their containers of gasoline and spread out to different rooms, pouring the flammable liquid over the tile floors and furniture, the wood going darker as it absorbed some of the liquid.

Freddy, who was near a dusty window, per red through a small hole in the glass to find Springtrap near Winter's cell, his fingers gently grasping the metal bars and seemingly talking to her about something she didn't like to hear.

Gritting his teeth he hid the empty canister and went back to the meeting place, where Mari stood with a readied match with Goldie by her side and (Y/n) near the escape route.

Her (H/c) locks tied up in (pigtails/high pony). 

"Remember we only have a limited time to run out of here be for the flames consume the building and everything thing else inside. Hopefully Springtrap too."

Everyone nodded and waited patiently as Mari listened to her surroundings, before she droppes the match and made her way to the exit, Goldie running with her with (Y/n) and Freddy a bit behind.

Everything went in slow motion. The lit match falling towards the ground and gasoline, it's small flame dancing as the hair swept it upwards and the stick end fell downwards. Closer and closer to it's intended target.

By the time Mari made it past the doors into the area they had been hiding away in, the match had lit up the gasoline, a raging fire being swept through the abandoned building and engulfing everything. Black smoke beginning to fill the air and corrupted animatronics screeching in pain as the fire melted their exoskeleton, wires and endoskeleton.

Slipping into the shipping crate, Freddy looked back at the building feeling a pair of eyes staring into his soul, but not able to see anything anymore as the flames engulfed the building, a tunnel of black smoke rising steadily into the night's air and a soft 'clank' sounding from the heavy metal doors of the crate.

Darkness filling the room...

¤ • ° Timeskip ° • ¤

Red and blue lights flashed as the police, ambulance and firebrigade reached the building burning, most of it just rubble and ash, but a few portions still blazing with a weak yellow flame, the black smoke going light grey as the flames died out.

The police were interviewing witnesses and asking questions, as a female figure was pulled out the rubble, her skin dirtier with ash and her once long white hair, burnt to her upper back, just below the shoulder's.

Her attire was mostly okay, and so was she, aside from the burns on the right side of her face and the molten wires wrapped around her left arm, the skin beyond full recovery, but could still be functional if treated right.

The shipping container, was taken to a dump yard where the animatronics began making a better life for themselves, free and safe from those who wanted to hurt them.

Winter, after recovering and going through therapy, again, finally took full control over Solstice industries, working alongside Henry Emily Baker and making friendlier animatronics for businesses and making sure nothing like William happened again, while Springtrap was gone finally and the souls of those he harmed were free to move on.

The End