Chapter 15

°~•A few months later•~°

Slamming her fist down on the surface of a wooden table, (Y/n)'s eyes were filled with anger and hatred. "What do you mean you lost him?"

Her voice was darker than usual and filled with venom.

Who knew a sweet animatronic like that would turn into a cold and heartless 'monster'.

"We lost him. We had him in our sights and chased him, but he vanished before we could get him."

"The lass be speakin' th' truth, (Y/n). He vanished."

Running a hand through her (H/l) (H/c) hair (Y/n) looked towards the board that hung against the wall filled with newspaper articles some pictures of that shadow bunny.

A few newer articles were hung on the board with a picture of the establishment.

The headlines were different, but there were four.

'Child injured in Fazbear's Funland'

'2 teens killed by beloved animatronics'

'Employee killed by animatronic'

'Beloved animatronics attack a crowd of young kids'

The manager had changed the name of the pizzeria after the complaints of the name being too long and since he was the co owner of the entire company and Afton and agreed to it they decided to rename it to something fun and catchy.

Fazbear's Funland

It was a good idea until the animatronics began attacking kids, parents and employees. After that... well... they closed the pizzeria. 

Too many incidents were happening and too many people were getting killed.

The animatronics were left to rot in the establishment, but since they were still company property, night guards were still needed and hired.

Most of the windows were covered up with newspaper, cardboard and wood. 

The animatronics spent their days playing games and making Mari really angry by bothering her all the time, messing up her prize corner and not letting her get any sleep.

Others spent time with their loved ones and best friends.

Sighing (Y/n) looked at Foxy and Toy Bonnie her (E/c) orbs seeing the blue bunny shrink a bit like he did with Mari and Puppet. Foxy stayed in his place and position not daring to break eye contact with the animatronic female before him.

"Hm... You two can go back to your friends and crews. I'll see if I can maybe find out this 'shadow's' disappearing act."

"Aye."

Turning to leave Foxy grabbed the bluette's arm and dragged him out the room leaving (Y/n) alone.

Taking out a map from a nearby box she laid it out on the table her (E/c) orbs scanning through it and not missing a single detail until... she spotted it.

In every room that weird bunny disappeared there was a very light outline just outside it. Turning the map around she held it up to the light and the rooms be a clearer along with a few underground tunnels and other secret rooms.

The scarier part was that there was one beneath each location and a secret entrance in every storage room.

Her (E/c) eyes lit up in interest and she put the map away a truimpant smile adorning her clown painted face.

This time she'd catch him.

°~•- - - - -•~°

Sitting in his hidden room was William Vicent Afton. 

His skin an odd shade of purple and his eyes fully white. His hair was messy and so was his uniform.

Behind him in a cardboard box was his rabbit costume that he had used to kill a few kids and attack some of the animatronics. Even Baby.

Tapping a pencil against the desk he hummed slightly trying to think of a plan on how to beat the animatronics before getting caught.

Mari had gotten close to killing him already.

Huffing he dropped the pencil on the notepad before him and pushed his swivel chair out the wheels gliding easily across the tile floor and the seat spinning as he turned to face a monitor on the other desk.

The many screens shows multiple scenes from the camera's around the pizzeria, but one was black. 

The one in (Y/n)'s room.

Checking the other animatronics he noticed Foxy and Toy Bonnie back with the rest. His interest peeked slightly since they were with (Y/n) when Baby and Ennard wasn't and so far only (Y/n) wasn't in the room.

Observing the camera's he noticed a them blacking out and disappear across the many screens.

"No... nononono!"

Slamming his fist on the table he saw only one camera was still active and standing there was (Y/n) holding a paper in her free hand while her other hand held a bat from lost and found, a smirk spread across her lips.

On the paper stood, 

"I've found you."

It was in big black bold lettering making it easy to read. The letters were written pretty neatly in crayon. 

Reading those three, (technically four), words, William felt his heart drop and face pale before (Y/n) swung the bat making contact with the fragile piece of equipment and making the last small square on the screen black.

Too stunned and shocked by the events, Afton stared at the blank screens.

They were coming for him.

They knew where he was and they were coming.

Coming... to kill him once and for all.