Chapter 23

Thanks to AlextheMechanicFox for suggesting the idea for this chapter!

°~•- - - - -•~°

Tapping his deteriorated metallic fingers against the 'night guards' desk, a pair of  mismatching milky white eyes switching between the many glitching screens... watching.

His ear twitched along with his head before a raspy sigh escaped his damaged voice box/vocal cords. 

A fresh layer of crimson blood coated his hands and splattered his arms, chest and face, but he didn't care. The kid deserved it.

Pushing the small wheeled chair out from under the desk he stood up and stretched, his rusted joints and bones creaking and cracking. He didn't like the way his joints sounded every time they popped back into their decayed sockets. It wasn't natural.

Heading over to the large vent near the security feed he crouched down and made his way through it, the sound of metal against metal ringing in his ears and sounding around him.

"What are you doing?"

Looking up his white eyes connected with a pair of green eyes. "Nothing."

"Sure... Don't think I haven't heard of those teens who went missing today. If I find out you're responsible for their disappearance I'll report you to (Y/n) and we'll see if you actually stay dead this time father."

The word was laced with venom and pure hatred. He could tell by the look in her eyes and the way it escaped her lips. 

He didn't like it.

He was her father. The one who had helped bring her in this world. His little Elizabeth, but now she was only Baby. Elizabeth was gone, "Whatever. Go cry to your girlfriend all you like. I don't care."

Pushing past the shorter clown he made his way down the dark hallways, Baby watching his figure disappear into the shadows before she made her way over to her room in the horror attraction.

Springtrap rounded a corner and looked around to make sure no one was watching him as he unlocked the door and pushed it open. Behind the door was a group of teens. One was covered in bloody bandages and slumped against a wall.

The rest were either crying in fear or taking their frustration out on the walls. 'Like that'll do anything'

Entering the room he closed the door behind him, the click causing the attention of most of the teens to snap towards him before their eyes all widened in recognition, fear and anger.

"Oh good. You're all still alive and in one piece."

A twitsed grin spread across his face as his eyes jumped from one figure to another, "Except maybe her. She doesn't look too good." The bandaged figure flinched slightly as his words escaped his mouth. She knew he was talking about her.

Why wouldn't he be?

Lifting up her head she looked towards the rabbit animatronic her icy blue eyes burning through him as she watched him move across the room towards her.

Kneeling down he grabbed her chin and lifted her head up fully to face him and chuckled half heartedly, "I really appreciate all you've done for us, but when you realized I had the kids you never should've come... alone."

She clenched her jaw and pulled her head free from his grasp, resting it back against the wall, allowing the cool stone to soothe her wound.

Springtrap stood back to his height and left the room again, but before he closed the door he looked at the girl again, "Don't die okay Winter? Don't want to have to stuff you in a suit."

And with that he closed and locked the door.

Looking at the blood in his fur he began to giggle insanely as memories flooded his mind. Oh how he loved the colour and smell of blood.

°~•- - - - -•~°

Freddy sat at one of the party tables, his blue eyes observing the other human animatronics around him before he finally spoke up. "So... who has any leads on Winter?"

It was the next day. They figured that Winter was missing since she never left the building at 6 and because all her stuff was still in the office. 

Chica fiddled with her apron, her expression filled with worry for her new human friend. Bonnie was rubbing soothing circles in her back trying to make her feel better, while Foxy sharpened his hook to kill the bastard who took her.

The Toys were all watching Springtrap from the corner of their eyes as he sat there, his arms over his chest and face blank.

Baby was with (Y/n) and the other Funtimes. Her green eyes watching the camera's. (Y/n) on the other hand was the calmest of everyone at the table since Mari and Goldie were in Prize Corner doing who knows what.

"I think we all know who took her and the other teens." Baby directed her cold gaze over to Springtrap who's ear twitched before his gaze fell upon her too. "Even if I did you can't prove it."

"We can. There are camera's that would've caught you."

He rolled his eyes, "They're not everywhere so they're not good proof."

"Why you-"

A hand places itself on Baby's shoulder and the clown looked over to the figure who placed it there. Her green eyes connected with (E/c) ones. "Let's not get hasty just yet. He'll always deny what we claim."

Baby sighed in defeat and nodded, "Okay..."

(Y/n) nodded and removed her hand from Baby's shoulder and held Baby's hand.

Springtrap scoffed and got up his chair screeching against the tile floor. He walked off towards the horror attraction and soon disappeared into the shadows of the establishment.

"We need a spy."

"And we've found a solution."

All eyes snapped towards the new voice behind them and saw Mari standing in the doorway with Goldie behind her. "We found something."

Mari nodded and looked over at Baby, "Ennard isn't dead."

At the news everyone had a shocked expression on their faces while Baby stared at Mari in disbelief, a few stray tears rolling down her mismatching cheeks and onto the ground.

"Ennard's alive?"