Chapter 26

Leading Springtrap out the room, (Y/n) and Baby carefully watched him, their footsteps in a near exact tapping rhythm as their heels clicked against the tiled floor.

Baby's gaze often wandered over to (Y/n) then lowered to the bandage covering her abdomen and the black-blue liquid seeping through the material. A few small splotches were visible now, but if Springtrap tried anything it would hold (Y/n) back.

"Hey. Are you okay?"

Baby's voice was gentle and filled with concern as she turned her head to face the injured dancer beside her.

"I'm perfectly fine, Baby. Just stings a bit."

Baby gave her an uncertain look, but nonetheless nodded her head slowly in understanding, before facing the rotting green bunny in front of them.

His shoulder was bleeding with the black-blue liquid running down the back and front part of the woundand down his jacket. His ears were in their normal relaxed position and his footsteps were at an even pace. Not too fast, not too slow.

What was he up to?

Suddenly the taller male stopped, his form towering slightly over Baby as he turned his head to the side, his white orbs meeting her green ones and a small sinister grin stretching across his lips. "Not worried about me? How sad."

"Shut up. No one cares about you!"

(Y/n) placed a hand on Baby's shoulder causing the redhead to look up at her. She shook her head saying not to fight back, and reluctantly sighing, Baby glared at Springtrap, shoving him forward. "Keep moving, father."

The word tasted like poison in her mouth and came out in a soft hiss.

Springtrap just clicked his teeth and carried on walking forwards, his eyes watching the crimson splatters on the floor and then trailed over to the now wide open 'EXIT' door. Outside were a few lamp posts and it was mostly dark. 

In the one car outside, were the few teens he kidnapped who were gently getting Winter into the car, trying not to make her wounds worse.

This was his only chance. It was now or never.

Elbowing (Y/n) in the gut, he heard a soft gasp and afterwards a thud then a groan, as (Y/n) fell to her knees, holding her stomach as the 'blood' seeped through the bandages and ran down her chin.

Baby tried tackling him, but was smashed against the wall then hit behind the head. Hard.

Her green orbs dimmed slightly and her vision began blurring in and out before she collapsed onto the ground as everything went black...

Mari paced back and forth in the Prize Corner as she took in the story, her white pupils fixed on the path before her as she paced back and forth, back and forth, in a continuous pattern.

(Y/n) was propped up against a corner, her wounds dressed and cleaned, but still out cold. Her head was hung causing her (H/l) (H/c) bangs to cover her eyes.

Baby and Goldie were seated at the small plastic kids table in the room watching Mari as she paced. It was kinda fun to watch.

"Anything?"

Mari shook her head and pinched the bridge of her nose, "I'm lost. Why would he escape. Better yet why would he kidnap thise kids?"

"Maybe he wanted to gain popularity for 'his attraction'."

Goldie lifted his hands and did air quotes to emphasize those two words which earned a small glare from Mari, but also a hint of realization as she stopped her pacing and turned fully to face him, "You're right. SpringBonnie loved getting attention, but grew jealous of you. If that is the case then it means SpringBonnie is partially in control, but William has the most control."

"So that would mean, if we can help SpringBonnie grow stronger.."

"William will have very little to no control."

A large grin broke across Goldie's face as he stood up and kissed Mari's forehead. "You're a genius!"

"Thanks. Now we just have to find him."

Baby looked over at (Y/n), worry evident on her face and in her eyes. 

She finally started understanding her feelings for the ballerina, but couldn't express them to her yet. She didn't know how long (Y/n) would be out, but she hopped it wouldn't be too long.

"It's best we leave her to rest okay? We can check on her after pizza."

Baby looked over at Goldie and Mari and sighed nodding in agreement, before getting up and following them to the main room, but not before sparing one final glance at (Y/n).

Heading back over to her, Baby crouched down and kissed her forehead, then ran off after Goldie leaving her alone in the room, a light blush across her cheeks and her (E/c) orbs staring at Baby in shock.

Meanwhile at the hospital, a certain albino female was resting in one of the beds, her arms, chest and head bandaged, with the bandage going over her right eye. Her brother, James sat next to the bed gently holding her cold hand and caressing it with his thumb.

He had just come back from a meeting at the company when the hospital called him saying that Winter was onconscious and had lost alot of blood along with her right eye.

She was covered in scratches, old and new, as well as bruises and a large gash in her chest revealing some ribs and a piece of the sternum. Her heart was beating at a slow pace and her breathing was uneven and filled with pain as each breathe made her chest burn in pain.

"It'll be okay Winter. Just rest... I'll see you in the morning."

Slowly releasing her cold hand, he nearly half expected her to try and grab it back, but it just fell limp onto the soft mattress.

Grabbing his coat and putting it over his uniform he made his way out the dark room and into the dimly lit hallway where he spotted a few other parents and teens talking with doctors about their family members.

The ones who brought Winter here.

The ones he kidnapped.

Shaking his head lightly and rustling his chocolate brown locks he made his way over to the entrance, bid the secretary a good night and went to his car. "So you're the albino brat's brother?"

A cold hand placed itself on James's shoulder and dug it's fingers into his shoulder.

Looking over his shoulder, his eyes widened as he saw the horrific decaying bunny behind him, a bloody axe in hand. "She should know that your death is on her hands."

The bunny rose the axe and brought it down splitting James's skull and sending blood onto his golden fur and into the azure blue car.

"Good bye."