Chapter 30

"Breaking news.

Earlier today young Winter Solstice was found inside Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, alive. Witnesses say they heard screams and then saw smoke.

The notorious William Afton was also found deceased in one of the mascot suits from Fredbear's Family Diner. All murders and missing person's reports from his establishments have been linked to him.

We at happy to say that at last the souls of his victim's can finally rest in peace."

Earlier

Sitting in her 'prison', Winter kept her gaze locked on the green tinted wall in front of her distracting herself from the pain of the wires that dug into her already bruised and bloodied skin.

She wasn't at all surprised by this turn of events, it's not the first time something like this happened. If she remembered correctly she was nearly 18 when she was first locked into a room covered in blood and deep wounds by the same rotten gold bunny.

Glancing to the side, she caught Springtrap watching her from his 'throne'.

Weirdo

Returning her gaze onto the wall she decided to count the many small and semi-large cracks... again.

Pacing back and forth while keeping his gaze glued on the monitor screens, Freddy tried thinking of a plan to help get Winter out safe and to end this war with William. He'd gone too far once again.

(Y/n) was seated in a corner, her fingers entangled together and resting on her lap, her (E/c) orbs following his form as Baby was leaning against her while reading a book about engineering she found in the parts and services room.

Goldie sighed in frustration and grabbed Freddy's shoulders shaking him lightly, "Stop pacing so much already! That's my job."

Freddy stared into Goldie's eyes, an unknown emotion burning behind them as he tried to figure out something in his head, that is before Baby finally piped up.

"Why don't we just burn the place down again? He's been in two fires no way he'll last three and if he does Winter can always a finish him off once the flames die down and he crawls out again."

"She has a point. We can always get out through the back and the human will be fine. She's prepared for a fire. I saw the fireproof armour earlier."

Goldie finally released Freddy's shoulder allowing the bear to have full control of his body again, "That might work... he is stuck in that part of the building. We made sure of it."

"Great. I'll warn everyone while you guys get the fire ready."

"Where's Ennard?"

"Good idea (Y/n), Freddy, Mari and I will come out once we have the fire spreading."

Nodding the (H/c)-nette grabbed Baby's hand and lead her out the room to help round everyone up and get them out the building and into one of the shipping crates out back.

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

"Good. Come boys we have a pizzeria to burn down. Again."

A/n-Short chapter today just so I can try make the finale more epic in a way cause everything's going up in flames and this book really has to end...

But the rewrite of Secrets is out and I have another book being written called Broken dreams!

See ya in the big finale!