Chapter One-Luke

"Oh, yeah, baby" I groan as the nameless beauty rides me.

"Say my name" she gasps.

I freeze, fuck—what's her name? Sophie, Stella—

"Serena?" I guess.

"My name is Samantha, you dick" she growls as she stops riding me.

Fuck...

"You know, Luke, it wouldn't hurt to learn the person's name who you're having sex with" she hisses.

"I don't know what you're so pissed about? It's not like we're a couple, or anything" I growl. "You know what this was when you batted your eyelashes at me, sweetheart" I huff.

"You know what" she growls standing up naked as the day she was born throwing her dress back on. "You can go and fuck yourself" she hisses opening the door to the hotel room I rented and looks back at me. "Literally" she huffs slamming the door behind her.

I sigh heavily, what should I do? what should I do? I think to myself, should I go back out and pick someone else up, or have a wank?

I look down at my still-hard throbbing cock and decide to have a wank to some porn, once I'm finished I get a shower and leave, handing the keycard back in. "Thanks, sweetheart" I croon to the receptionist at the desk as I hand her the keycard making her blush furiously.

I give her a wink as I leave the hotel, and make my way to my apartment that's not far from here when my phone rings and I see it's my mate Paul from work. "Alright, lad, what's up?" I ask him as I answer my phone.

"Just at Circo, now with a few of the lads—come and meet us," he says.

I look at my watch and it's already past nine, normally I've had a shag and gone home, but with that one fucking off on me, I had a wank instead, my cock twitches at the possibility of having pussy instead of my hand, deciding for me. "I'll be there in twenty," I tell him as I hold my hand out for a taxi passing by.

Getting in, I sit down. "Club Circo, please mate," I tell him getting my phone out, I have a game of candy crush, it's a gaming app on your phone. Mum sent me a life after the fucker robbed me when I got down to one jelly. It just wants me to pay for extra moves and shit, and I ain't doing that, Nope, not me. "We're here, son" the driver announces suddenly.

Putting my phone away, I pay the cab driver and walk up to the entrance. The security guards look at me as I approach giving me a chin lift as I enter the club. "Nice one" I grin.

The music is booming away as I look around for Paul and the others, I spot them at the bar laughing away. Paul notices me first as I approach them all. "Hey, I got you a Corona" he grins handing me the bottle.

"Nice one" I grin pushing the lime into the bottle as I take a swig.

"Where've you been?" Paul asks me.

"I was fucking some girl before but she got all pissy and fucked off before I could finish, cos I didn't remember her name" I chuckle.

Paul chuckles, as I let on to my workmates. "Alright lads," I say lifting my bottle to them earning a chorus of hello's and alright, Luke's

"Seriously?" He chuckles. "Why didn't you remember her name?"

I shrug as I look around the club. "Didn't want to" I tell him and my eyes land on the most beautiful woman I'd ever laid my eyes on, she's stood with a group of women, one who is wearing a Bride to Be sash.

A Hen Do, my fave...

She's a tall, brunette, with long sexy legs, she is wearing a tight green dress that cups her gorgeous tight arse, and she's laughing at something her friend said next to her when her gaze finds mine like she could feel me watching.