Chapter 1: The car ride.

(♡Edited in 16 September 2019.♡)

(Edited in 2023)

Yuuri's P.O.V

People always say that love is an amazing emotion that everyone in life can experience...well not with me actually. My love life is actually pretty much messed up, because of one guy that I fell head over heels for.

Viktor Nikiforov was the name. Viktor was known as a well dressed tall russian man that had these beautiful dark cobalt blue eyes.

He had the longest silver hair that was always neatly placed in a ponytail or braids as it always made his compelling eyes stand out.

Viktor Nikiforov was also known as the damn jerk in my highschool. He always made fun of me.

His words to me is always how I am overweight and how I am slightly off average looking.

He technically bullied me a lot due to my eating disorder that I had a year ago.. yet now I am doing much better..

I always gained fat easily and I had to drink pills to help avoid getting overweight.

I had my best friend Phichit Chulanont is my one truly friend that I always had by my side whenever I gotten my episodes of depression when I was overweight.

He was and still is a good friend of mine. He was always there for me, but who said he isn't there for me when Viktor bullied me?

Phichit and Viktor hates each other with a burning passion.

There was a time where Phichit and Viktor got into a heated conversation..

Of course the two fought, Phichit landing a hit on Viktors nose and broke it, but of course Viktor gave Phichit a fist to the face as he had received a major big black eye.

Viktor always thought of himself highly. To be honest.. if.I had the looks and the money.. I qould have too.

He is quite wealthy due to his dad.. owning a private business about something. Viktor was the typical bad boy that almost every book describes a troubled teen that likes to be rebellious to laws and rules.

As for me? Well... I am just a normal teenage japanese boy that likes to do ice skating as a hobby after school and sometimes do dancing at my aunts Ballet classroom...

I am also.. very much of a person who enjoys to eat.. whenever I feel upset I eat as much Pork cutlet bowls as I want. My mother is a great cook and always makes me so happy..

Yet, everything had to be at a end as the holiday here in Japan was over and I needed to go back to school today.

Well more like hell then school. School is just not for me, and I think alot of students would agree. If only they could read my mind whenever I walk down those hallways to my classes.

Today is just a normal school day for me, all I need to do is be careful and just do my work..

Yet today was rhe day how my whole life changed upside down due to Viktor Nikiforov himself.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I had woken up from my blank dream as the sunlight was shining through the gaps of my curtains.

The sunshine was a warm buzzing feeling, tickling down from my face to my neck as I groaned softly at the warm creeping feeling on my once cold cheeks.

My eyes batter wide open while I could only see a blur. My eyes met the ceiling of my room. The fan was blurry as I could make out four wings that was slowly spinning around.