Chapter 37: Normal.

(♡Edited on 6 March 2020♡)

Viktor's P.O.V

"Vitya....who is this?" Yuuri stared at Vikatsu as I sighed.

"Yuuri....this is Vikatsu. He is going to be our adopted son." Vikatsu slowly came in view and smiled at Yuuri.

"Oh Viktor.....you made a mistake..." Yuuri covered his mouth as he panicked. I softly placed my hands on his shoulders and kissed his temple.

"Angel calm down. This can work out. I always wanted a child with you and this kid looks just like us. He haves your beautiful hair and my eyes." Vikatsu hugged my legs still being shy as Yuuri looked at me as he bit his lip.

"Viktor we aren't even married yet...." I sighed and looked down on him. "Angel...that's why I wanted a child with you...you are my everything and I love you so damn much."

Yuuri's eyes sparkled as he leaned infront of me to kiss me, but then all of a sudden I saw blood splashed out of Yuuri's chest. A painful gasp came out of Yuuri's mouth as the blood landed on me and Vikatsu.

'What is happening?!'

Yuuri almost fell on the floor, but I caught him and held him close to chest. I kneeled down on the floor while holding Yuuri close to me....tears were blurring my eye sight.

I'm afraid...I'm really afraid...

"Yuuri....please don't go....you can't go now!" Tears was flowing down my face as Yuuri looked at me as he coughed up blood. He smiled, his right hand cupped my cheek and Vikatsu began to cry as he hugged Yuuri by the head.

"Viktor.....I'm....sorry, but....I don't think I can breath so well..." He chuckled making me sob harder. "DON'T JOKE AROUND LIKE THAT! I WILL FIND WHO EVER HURTED YOU. I SWEAR TO GOD THEY WON'T SURVIVE WHEN I'M DONE WITH THEM!"

Little did I know his hand already slipped of my cheek and went limp. His heavy breathing was slowly going away as he looked at me with a fading smile. The blood was flowing out his mouth making Vikatsu cry harder.

"I love you Viktor Nikiforov....and I will always love you....." He was about to close his eyes making me panic.

"No no no no no no no! Please don't close your eyes....Vikatsu go get Yuuri's phone in the house and call the ambulance!!" I cared his cheek and I leaned in to kiss his bloody lips one more time.

I felt nothing....he didn't kiss me back...

He wasn't moving anymore....

He wasn't breathing....

His heart wasn't beating anymore.....

Is he really....dead...? Is my love of my life really dead?! SOMEONE SHOT MY LOVER?? MY FUTURE HUSBAND?! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

I broke down and screamed. I was trying to get all my sadness out, but I couldn't.

I started to cry harder as my heart was aching so much.... the pain I was experiencing right now was the worst. Yuuri is dead and I don't think someone can help him anymore......i..it..it's all my fault.....

{Viktor don't worry.....he is in a better place..}

[ Viktor please calm down....he is in a better place...]

I broke out in laughter as I started to laugh like a maniac. The pain was so damn much....I don't know what to do anymore..he isn't by my side anymore...!

I could hear the ambulance sirens as they came closer.

"I'm sorry...my love of my life...I wish I could protect you more.....I will find who did this to you...I promise... your death will be avenged....I will kill everyone one comes in my way....I promise."