Chapter 47: I don't understand.

Yuuri's P.O.V

'Why....why must....things...end like this....?

Why can't we...be normal?

Why must we both..hehe..be crazy?

It's unfair....but funny to be honest...'

"Yuuri~."

Viktor? Love? Is that you? The real you?

"I'm coming!"

Huh? I didn't say that...

"Come on! I have you till tonight~" I opened my eyes to see....teenager Viktor with his handsome smile and with his gorgeous long hair in the distance.

I turned around to see...me? But younger me. I had that blue button up shirt and black jeans. I looked so much happier than now.

Wait...I remember where we are. Our first year anniversary. God, I will never forget that night.

"Why did you take so long my little pork cutlet bowl~" He leaned close to younger me as I saw I blushed at him.

"It's none of your business. Now come on! Let's go!" Teenager me kissed Viktor on his lips, it looked so tender and sweet.

I wish...I knew what was wrong with Viktor before everything happened.

"You know I love you...right?" Viktor's arms were around my teenager self, holding me...so close to him.

I could see the love between us, blooming into a bloody thorned red rose.

"Mmm~ I know. I love you too." Viktor chuckled and pulled younger me, off him.

"Good, let's go! The night is still young!"

I smiled at this memory. It was so sweet. I just...wish...it could be like this.

The scene changed almost instantly to a red room and someone sitting crossed legs on the floor. There were candles on the floor and....a knife.

Something felt not right. Whose memory is this?!

"I'm back..." I snapped my head to the person sitting infront of the candles.

Muffled voices slowly started to fill the room.

Laughing, speaking in such a demonic language and noises were started to make aswell.

"I will let you come into my life, but we have a deal. If you come in, you behave. If not. I will burn you out of me. Do we have a deal?" My mouth hanged open.

What is Viktor doing?! What is going on???

Viktor pulled up his arm and picked up the sharp knife and slowly slicing open his arm as blood dripped on the floor. His blood....just let out steam...

I walked around him to see something that I won't never get to unseen again.

It had a star form with a cirle around it....wait a second...

Viktor is satanic? Hell no!

"O..oh God." I softly whispered out to myself as I felt myself shake.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I heard shoes heels hitting the wooden floor, while coming closer to me.

"Is this why you are like this?! You became satanic and became a douche! What else then?! You murdering me?!" I growled at Viktor as he smirked.