Chapter 4: The party.

(Edited in 22 September 2019)
Yuuri's P.O.V

A few days later the whole incident I told Phichit everything what happend to me through this week.

I was in my house while watching on my tv Attack on Titans. I was quite bored so you can't say any though.

To be honest, I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I can't help, but think that Levi Ackerman is the hottest guy of them all!

"Damn he is soo damn hot, but...why is he soo short?? I don't get it at all!"

I started to chuckle at myself for being so silly while eating the fluffy buttery popcorn and relaxing on the couch. I sat up and stretched my arms out while smiling.

"Oh weekend. You're the love of my life~~" I sang out, but I laid back on the couch and eat my puffy popcorn like a lazy ass I am.

My phone vibrated a few moments later making me know I had a message. I sighed and lazily picked my phone up from the ground and I brought it up close to my face and opened the message.

You have one new message from Hamsterboii.

Hamsterboii🐹:Hey Yuuri~! I'm having this party tonight and I wonder if I could kidnap you tonight?
16:44

I shook my head trying not to laugh at this idiot, but I immediately started to type back to him and not make him wait any longer.

Katsudonbowl🐱: Nah... I dont feel like getting 'wasted' at your boring parties. To be honest I don't feel like shaking and wiggling so much. I'm kinda tired, you hamster freak.
16:47
(Message have been send!)

I rolled my eyes and when I was about to shut down my phone, he messaged me back right away.

Hamsterboii🐹: Rude at first! But second you don't have a choice too. I'm in your house...waiting for you to stand up and walk you fat ass.
16:49

"Okay now you're getting creepier then usual."I said with a poker face as I stood up.

I walked around the house and saw no hamster freak untill I heard a rattling sound in my kitchen. I widen my eyes, because then I knew what he was doing.

I ran to my kitchen while I yelled hard before he does it! "I SWEAR TO GOD PHICHIT!! IF YOU STEAL MY FOOD FROM MY FRIDGE AGAIN I WILL-"I was cut off when Phichet sat on the chair and eating my sandwich.... he grinned evily to me while licking his lips with his snake like tongue.

"You're evil...so damn evil..I was about to finish that you fat hamster freak!" I yelled out angrily, but of course he made a fake offended face, but got replaced with a evil grin he had ealier.

He licked the sandwich and he sat there comfortable...tooo comfortable if you asked me...

"Well too bad now. It's mine now bitchhhhh.." He made a hiss sound at me as it maked my left eye twitch.

"You're soo damn annoying!!" I groaned out, but he smirked and took a bite out of the sandwich.

"Says the one who complains when he can't find his love life, but keep on finding depression~" He said making the comeback hit me off from my feet, but of course I went along the drama as I placed my hand on my heart while I fake a tear to fell off from my face.

"Ouch..good one...." I faked pouted but I got annoyed real quick once again, I sat next to him and watched him as he finished the sandwich while he faced me. He kind off look.....evil..