Chapter 31: Me or him?

(♡Edited on 11 January of 2020♡)

Yuuri's P.O.V

What am I doing..? I'm fighting my lover, because of James. I don't want him to get hurt....

Viktor just can't handle his jealousy and also I guess I did cheat on him....

"Viktor, I'm warning you.... don't you dare hurt him.." I looked at Viktor straight in the eyes warning him. He let out a sadistic smile while he walked closer to me.

I brought up my fists. If Viktor doesn't want to listen the he haves to feel it by pain.

"Hey Min Amour? Did you see my hoodie anywhere?" James came down and saw Viktor.

Viktor saw James and ohhh did hell break lose.....

"So you are the boy who stole my lover?" Viktor walked passed me, ignoring me.

I don't want him to hurt James!

"Oh and you must be the asshat who keeps on hurting Yuuri?" James growled while he thought he can take Viktor down.

Oh...he is dead wrong...

"James, listen to me. Viktor have mental disorders and I dont want you two to hurt each other right now." I came between the two. James and Viktor had a death glare competition between each other.

"Yuuri, do you think for one second I'm scared for a russian man that is 6 foot? I have been doing boxing classes when I was 5. So come at me motherfucker." James challenged Viktor while bringing up his fist to fight Viktor.

Viktor chuckled and smirked.

"Oh so this is a death wish? Okay okay, don't say I didn't went easy on you~" I was still between them. There is no way in hell I am letting this happen!

"Mi amour....please get out of the way. You will get hurt." James touched my arm while Viktor hissed.

"That's it!!" Viktor gently pushed me behind him and went up to James.

Oh God...no!

James smirked and started to slightly hop on one position while bringing his fists up.

Viktor was the first to go for hit while he grabbed on James hair and dragged him to the livingroom. Viktor threw him on the floor, but James grabbed ahold of his leg making him fall.

Viktor quickly grabbed James neck choking and shaking him.

"Viktor stop! You are hurting him!!" I cried out while I grabbed Viktor hands.

James was choking heavy, but then he kicked Viktor in the gut making him groan out in pain and grabbed his stomach.

James had the chance and kicked Viktor in the face, but Viktor grabbed it right on time and he twisted James foot till you could hear a loud snap.

James cried out in pain while Viktor smiled in delight. I had to stop this!

"Stop it! Both of you!"I punched Viktors shoulder letting him know that I do not approve of this.

"Baby cakes....why are you defending him?? You were meant to be mine!" Viktor growled out in pain from his heart.

"Mi Amour.....I would treat you better then him..." James softly said while crying out in pain from his foot.

"I have enough! Viktor, I don't want nothing to do with you anymore! I will choose James over you any day! Because he actually gives a fuck about me and not like you that wants to fuck me the whole time." I yelled at Viktor.

I could see in Viktors ice blue eyes that his stone heart broke into million of pieces. Viktor tears up from my words and I have finally said what was on my mind for so long.