Merry Christmas!(♡Special One shot♡)

(Heyy guys! This is a special chapter and I thought it would be cute! Enjoy, oh and this is another storyline, please do not get confused with this chapter. It's a bonus chapter and it haves nothing to do with this books storyline. Please enjoy.)

Yuuri's P.O.V

Tonight was the night were I stayed in my bed. The night was so damn cold where I was.

I was in my room shivering like a crazy person while a blanket was wrapped around my body.

"I..it's so c..c..cold!" I was busy rewatching Harry Potter and enjoying it until the weather came, but of course the weather doesn't like me at all!

I am 27 for fuck sake, but nooo I sound like a child and I am still one of them so far!

I was still shivering so much while I tried my best to stay warm until something hit against my window. I looked at the window with the big fluffy blanket over my head.

"I..it m..might be a b-bird-" Another thing got hit my window once again. I looked weirdly at it as I stood up and walk closer to the window.

Another thing hitted my window as I stood infront of it.

I opened the window and looked outside.

"Hello..?" I said while I held the blanket tighter. The wind was cold...

I looked down to see Viktor smiling up to me. "Merry Christmas love!" He whisper yelled at me while I rolled my eyes.

"Really Viktor, we aren't kids anymore." I closed the window not locking it as I laid on my bed.

I am pretty mad at him.

I looked up to the ceiling daydreaming about my future.

'Am I really going to have a good future or not? Like my mom did say she wants grandkids-'

My window got opened as I snapped my head looking at it. Viktor came through the window with a red bag.

'How did he come in her-... oh the tree is next to the window....of course!'

He closed the window behind him and looked around. He saw me as he smiled.

"Love!" I stood up leaving the blanket on the bed while I walked up to him. I tapped him on his chest with my index finger angrily.

His eyes held calmness and love as mine held anger.

"Why are you here? I am still mad at you! I already told you, you are going to sleep on the couch-" Viktor slowly pressed his lips against mine making me shut up.

He pulled back and smiled with his eyes closed. "Merry Christmas my love of my life." He picked up the red bag as he pushed it into my arms still smiling.

'Wait isn't it Viktor birthday today...?'

"Wait...Viktor why are you so sweet to me? I was completely a jerk to you anyways. For fuck sake it's your birthday too!" I placed the bag aside as I looked up to him.

"Aww so cute. Baby, you know it's okay. It's my fault why you are mad at me. I will also be mad if my husband drinks till dawn and didn't come home at dusk." I started to laugh at this idiot. I grabbed his collar and drag him to bed.

I pushed him on the edge of the bed while he sat down and looked at me.

"Yuuri, what are you doing baby?" I quickly walked to my closet to get his birthday gift out and his Christmas gift.