Chapter 39: Run

Chris P.O.V

I took out my phone as I called Phichit. He needed to warn Yuuri about this before Viktor comes there.

"Ello?" I felt relief when I heard his voice.

"Shit is going down. I repeat, Viktors mind is not on the right place. "I quickly said as I felt something is going wrong in this place.

"What? Why? What's going on??"

"Viktor, I don't have much time. Just warn Yuuri about this. Viktor can NOT go to Yuuri. "Yakov sat next to me as he listened to the call.

"Fine! You better get out of there now!" He hunged up as I heard footsteps behind us..

Slowly and heavily making it's way to us. Almost like limping towards us.

I took out the gun from my pocket as I quickly turned around aiming my gun at his forehead.

"Mr. Yakov...unlock that door and get out.." Viktor smirked at me as he was only two feet away from me. I fucking knew something was terribly wrong!

"Viktor, I don't want to do this. I don't want to hurt you. Please for the love of God stop with his shit" He walked closer to me as his forehead touched my gun.

I could hear how Yakov opened the door and left immediately. Viktor smiled as his eyes turned back to his normal... blue eyes..

"I.... Chris what have.... happened?" He said while he looked away. I quickly pulled my arm back and smiled out in relief. He walked closer to me as he hugged me close.

"Oh thank God, Viktor. I thought for a second you are going to kill m-" I felt the most awful pain that I ever experienced.

He have stabbed in my waist, digging through my skin and muscle. He ripped the knife out from my body making me gasp out.

He smirked again as he stabbed again and twist the knife.

I couldn't stand there.. being killed.. I kneed him between the legs as he fell back as I took out my gun once again and shot him in his chest.

Heavy gasping was coming out of my mouth as I felt blood pouring out of the deep stab wound. The blood was soaking my shirt as I looked at Viktor's chest bleeding.

"Thank God..."I placed the gun back in my pockets while I was about to turn around I saw how Viktor stood up from the floor and dug his fingers in the bullet hole.

He took out the bullet from his bleeding chest while he looked pissed as fuck. His white shirt slowly start to soak in blood as it dripped down onto the floor.

"You...will pay for that."

I ran out of the panic room with my bleeding waist. Holding it and trying to stop the bleeding as I eventually ran out of the mansion.

I got to my car and drove off as fast as I could.

Fuck... I need Otabek.. to stitch me up.. fucking hell Viktor..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yuuri's P.O.V

I was at my house for the day off. The chief said I can go home and I was kind of shocked. So I was at home, dying and eating and even watching My Hero Academia.

My phone started to went of making me sigh out. I answer it only to hear someone ventilating.

"Yuuri...it's me, Phichit!" I smiled and laid back on my couch.

"Ohh, hey Phichit! How are you?" I popped some popcorn in my mouth while eating it.

"Not good, not good at all." His heavy breathing got me really concerned.

"What? What's going on?" I sat up, looking at the ground.

"Yuuri, lock your house immediately. Viktor may not see you right now. He lost it. He really lost it this time!" I chuckled while I sat back looking at the ceiling.

"Phichit, I am so used to him. Maybe you guys never saw his bad side like I did. I know how to handle my baby. I wonder where he i-" I heard the door being opened and being closed making me smile.

"Now of matter of facts he is here. I will talk to you later!" I was about to hung up, but Phichit began to panic.

"YUURI RUN! FUCKING RUN! HE IS GOING TO KI-" The line between us got hunged up as I shrugged.

"What is his problem?" I placed my phone on the couch as I slowly walked out of the livingroom. I want to give him a surprise hug today.

I couldn't see him anywhere. I bet he is...

I heard a loud crash in the kitchen as I knew he was in the kitchen. I walk in the kitchen on my tippy toes as I saw Viktor chopping something.

I went up to him and smiled.

"Viktor?" He tensed up while he freezed and dropped the knife.

"Angel..? I..I thought you were at your mom's house...." His back was facing me while I got close to him and hugged him.

"I was thinking to stay at home and be with you...I miss you so much. Turn around so I can give you a kiss." I kissed his neck while I felt him tensed up even morr.

"I don't think it's a good idea angel...something happened today.. I.. deeply regret it.." I looked at him confused.

"Just turn around." I let go of him while I begged him to turn around.

He sighed and turned around. All the colour from my face draind and got replaced with a pale colour.

"V..Viktor.. w..what happened to you?" I went up to him and placed my hand on his cheek. His eyes were such a beautiful dark blue as always, but I could see huge amout of pain and guilt running through them.

"Yuuri, he is here...he is going to hurt you and I don't want him to..." I could saw how tears were slowly forming in his eyes.. what the hell happened?

"What did you do..." I looked at him.

"I did nothing...he did..." He looked away making me tear up.

"How many people...?" He bit his lip while the tears ran down my face.

"How many people, Viktor?!" I yelled at him as he stood up straight and hugged me.

"Yuuri...please understand.. it.. wasn't me.." I sob harder while I started to hit on his chest.

"How could you? How could you?!" He hissed out in pain as I got concerned.

"What's wrong...with your chest?" I pulled down his shirt to see bandages wrapped around his chest.

"W..what happened?" I quickly let go of his shirt as he looked at me with sorrow.

"Yuuri, I lost control okay? I did not kill all that innocent people. He did, Chri-...someone shot me in the chest half snapping me out of it." Viktor hugged me as he started to cry.

"Everyone is going to get hurt, because of me...even you. I can't see you anymore." I hugged him tighter not knowing what he meant.

"W..what do you mean you will not see me anymore?" I felt tears prickle at the corner of my eyes once again.

"Yuuri.......I want....to break up with you."

Love:Author-Kun~♡
Word count:1214