Chapter 14: Surprise guest.

(♡Edited on the 17 November of 2019♡)
Yuuri's P.O.V

Somethings happened between me and Viktor. Viktor came more grumpier then usual and I can't always talk to him or he will growl at me making me feel small and useless.

I started to ignore him just like he did to me and go on with my usual life, but he gets angry when I don't talk to him, but actually he doesnt want to talk to me...

I started to get out more and enjoyed myself while Viktor doesn't like it at all.

I was at work and in my office.

I was relaxing and drinking coffee until I heard a loud crashing outside my door while Yuuko ran in with a letter and was out of breath.

"Yuuri-Kun!! We have a letter from the Japan Mafia boss!" She slammed the letter on my desk and sat down making me flinch at the sudden attack.

"Are you seriou-" I was cut off when Chris slammed opened my door with sweatdrops on his forehead.

He hunged over and was breathing heavily.

"She pushed me out of the fucking way to you!" He gave Yuuko-chan a glare as she hissed at him.

"Push is such a strong word. I just gave you a little nudge." Chris stood up and brought his fists up looking like he was about to knock her out.

"Ohohohoh I will give you a little nudge when I push my foot up your-" I cutted him off before he could have said anything else.

"Enough! Both of you! You two are acting like children. Stop it now!" Yuuko and Chris nobbed, but glared at each other.

Chris sat down on the one chair infront of me and asked while panting a bit.

"What kind of letter is that officer? A love letter~?" I looked at him with blushing cheeks and then I began to read it.

Opening the envelope with shaky hands.

I could felt my cheeks heat up from the letter the mafia boss wrote to me.

Dear Officer Katsuki.

I'm still surprised you are still on my case. I feel so flattered that you did not went for a pathetic case unlike mine.

I wanted to say is you look good with your hair up today....and good luck finding me officer~

Until next time.

_Love:_
The mafia boss of Japan

Chris looked at me with a grin while he stood up and hung over my desk and he gave me a little nudge by my shoulder with his fist.

"Soo, who is it officer?" He asked while Yuuko notice him mocking me.

Yuuko stood up and slapped Chris on the head.

Chris flinched at the hit as he glared at her with eyes of fire.

"Ow.. Girl you need some serious help."

Yuuko puffed her cheeks and hissed at him.

"How about you mister 'I'm so gay it hurts.'?" She mocked him...once again...

Chris gasped out in gay and held his chest. Dramatic as always....Why am I paired up with these idiots again?

"How dare you?! I'm average gay!" At this point I couldn't help, but laugh at these two.