Chapter 42: Darkness

Viktor's P.O.V

'It's been three weeks after Yuuri almost killed himself.

The doctors had told me that Yuuri was in a coma and the chances of him dying in the coma is high.

I couldn't eat.

I couldn't sleep.

I couldn't function right.

Because if my baby die....I will kill myself and try to be with him once again.'

I sighed as I walked into the hospital doors and to the check in area.

A short lady was sitting behind a white desk with huge purple reading glasses. She looked up to me with an annoyed expression.

"Can I help you?" I rolled my eyes at her and looked down on her.

"Yes, I want to go to Yuuri Katsuki. The man who almost attempt suicide."

She rolled her eyes and started to write down.

"And who are you?"

'This fucking lady sees me every fucking day. God!'

"Viktor Nikiforov." I tried my best not to sound rude as she got out a file.

"Ah, I see. Well he is in room 96." I thanked her and walked to my baby angels room.

.
.
.
.
.

Yuuri's P.O.V

Darkness was surrounding. I couldn't feel anything. It felt like my body was glued together. There was only a white light shining on me.

"H...hello?" I weakly called out in the darkness as I heard nothing, but only my voice that was acho'ing through the darkness.

"Am I in hell....?" I felt tears pricke at the corner of my eyes and started to stream down my face.

I sat down on the floor and laid my head on my knees and held them close to my chest.

All of a sudden I heard someone chuckle. It sounded deep and husky. It almost sounds like Viktors voice...

"Poor baby. Are you okay..? Come here so I can hold you close and never let you go~" His voice sounds so deep as it made me blush.

"Viktor....why am I here...? Please come to me." I looked up, but I saw nothing....I could see something was moving in the darkness.

"Why don't you come here to me? I thought you won't never let me go...so you don't love me anymore...?" His voice was like Viktor's as it made me wanna go to him.

"I do! I really do love you....."Tears streamed down my face while I stood up and looked infront of me.

"If you really do love me....come here to the darkness..." Something felt off.

Why must I go into the darkness? My gut is screaming at me not to.

"Viktor....is that really you?" The so called Viktor chuckled.

"Of course darling. Come here to me....I just wanna kiss you so badly and make you mine again. You don't understand how much I missed you. Just stepped out of the light so we can be together forever."

"N...no...show me that you really are Viktor. Come in the light so that I can see you." I heard the voice growled and sighed.

"Fine, if I do. You come into the darkness....right?" I nobbed while he sighed.

I could see how he walked right infront of the light and I could see a dim figure.

He had the looks of Viktor and the height. But he wasn't looking at me in the eyes. His eyes were closed.