Chapter 43: I'm sorry

Viktor's P.O.V

He looked at me very strangely as he growled. "Who I am?? I AM THE GUY YOU HURTED."

I quickly took the blade away and grabbed his arm. "Who are you really?" I glared at him with anger in my eyes while his angry eyes got replace with sadness and hurt.

"It's just me...Yuuri....please let go of me...." He weakly looked at me while I could see he got a disorder. I think it's the psychopathic borderline thing.

"Yuuri...do you love me like I love you?" He looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"No...no I don't.."

"I see. Looks for me I have some work to do, because I will make you fall inlove with me again. Even harder then last time." I kissed ontop of his head and let go of his arm.

"See you later darling." I waved at him and made my way to the door and left.

'How am I going to make a psycho love me?'

.
.
.
.
.
.

A few days passed after Yuuri got out of the hospital. The chief of the police station was glad that his most hard working officer was back, but was shocked to hear that Yuuri haves two disorders.

Psychopathic borderline and a personality borderline disorder aswell.

Yuuri's mood change very fast meaingful, he will be happy the one second, but the other second he is crying.

Yuuri haves one different personality that is where he believes he is a painter and sounds heavy gay too.

Well....my voices in my head are still here....they are my demons that are trapped in my head. I don't mind it tho actually. Sky, Taki and Red are somehow still alive and is very active.

The unknown voice have joined the other voices and lurking around my head while being inactive.

(Ohhh, someone is talking about us again like always.)

'Oh just shut up Red.'

[That's so rude Viktor. Apologize!]

'NO ITS NOT.'

\\Idiots...//

'Go back killing people in my mind. God!'

I sighed out in annoyedment while I drank coffee at Yuuri's house. Makkachin was sleeping on my lap while I petted his fluffy fur.

"This is the life." I sighed out while I looked at the clock to see its 5 pm.

Yuuri will be home anytime now....I really do love him with my whole heart and soul.

"I hope he loves me back...I love him too much...." I felt my eyes sting with tears.

"Fuck...I feel so weak..." I wiped my eyes dry with my handkerchief and at that moment I heard the door being opened.

I excitedly jumped up and quickly made my way to the door to see my exhausted little piggy.

"Yuuri!" I hugged him with a strong grip. He surely must be confuse now.

"Huh? What's wrong?"He petted my head while I dugged my head into his nape.

"I missed you...I really did miss you." I felt him pet my head once again and pushed me off.

"Mmm can't say the same with you. Well anyways, the mafia boss have left me another letter once again." He took off his jacket and hanged it up.

"Ohhh~? Is that so? What did he say?" I smirked while he shook his head and went to the livingroom.

He dugged in his front pocket and got out a letter what I wrote to him today. He looked at me with no emotions playing on his face while he gave me the letter.

Dear officer Katsuki

I heard you were trying to kill yourself. How could you? It won't be fun if my favourite person die.

But anyways, why I am writing once again is to tell you who I am.

Come at Saturday at the waterfront at 7pm. Come alone or else.

See you there officer~♡
Love
The mafia boss

"Like who does he think he is playing like that?? If I find out who he is I will arrest him right away!" I chuckled while giving the letter back.

"Oh Yuuri. Maybe he is a good guy?" He gave me a death glare as he grabbed my tie bringing me down to his level.

"Good guy? I don't think so." He slammed his lips on mine while a moan ecsape from my lips.

Yuuri pushed me on the couch while he walked to me with lust in his eyes and sat on my lap.

"Why so feisty today baby?" I smirked as I placed my hands on his hips.

"Shhh. Just make me feel good~" He leaned forward to me while he placed his hands on my shoulders.

I brought him closer to me and placed my cold lips on his warm ones. I closed my eyes, enjoying this heated moment we were sharing.

He softly moaned in the kiss while he took his hands and was starting to go down to my pants. He was undoing my pants.

'Wait a second...'

.
.
.
.

Love: Author-Kun~
Word count:860