Chapter 23: Jealousy?

(♡Edited on 8 January of 2020♡)
(In the book its *Friday*//5 of July\\)

No ones P.O.V

Yuuri was sleeping at his house peacefully while Viktor was at his house 'working.'

Yuuri had a calm expression on his face and his breathing was normal. You could hear soft snores in the room while Yuuri pulled up the blanket to his nose as he sniffed the blankets he had in his face. Makkachin was sleeping under the blankets with him while Yuuri didn't notice him.

His bed looked so cozy and warm....no wonder Yuuri sleeps like a baby everynight untill Viktor Nikiforov is in the bedroom with him. Yuuri can't sleep then, not because Viktor is there, but they are having TOO MUCH SEX.

Yuuri doesn't mind the sex with his boyfriend, but sometimes his boyfriend goes a little overboard when it comes to.....you know..

Maybe 5 rounds a night if Viktor was horny because of the ravenett, but if Yuuri was lucky Viktor wouldn't even have it with him.

Yuuri was just so happy to have the bed all to himself and today was his playdate with James AND he haves a day off today.

Can't the day get any better??

Yuuri's alarm woke him up from a wonderful dream he had making Yuuri groan with his eyes closed. His right hand lazily reached out to his phone and he put off the alarm and he set down the phone on the bedstand.

"Ughhh I don't want to wake up now!! Makka where are youuu??" Yuuri groaned tiredly while Makka crawled out under the blankets and into Yuuris arms.

"Makka is this you??" Yuuri was too tired to open his eyes, but Makka started to lick his face.

Yuuri giggled softly while giving the puppy a soft hug while taking another nap, but his phone started to ring.

Yuuri groaned and rolled to the side where his phone was while Yuuri lazily opened his eyes and saw that Viktor was calling him.

Yuuri smiled softly and awnserd the call.

"Good morning sunshine!" Viktor said in a very noticeable happy tone while Yuuri lazily giggled at his lover.

"Good morning to you too Vitya." Yuuris voice was so soft, but Viktor could hear that his lover just woke up.

He chuckled at his lover for always sleeping so long. He bet that Yuuri took a nap of 15 hours.

"I can hear you just woke up huh baby?" Viktor teased the younger male, but of course he would blush, but was too tired to yell back at him.

"Umm it's true. I need more hours to sleep." Yuuri yawned softly at the other side of the phone making Viktor snicker at Yuuri.

"More? Yuuri you basically sleeps almost 17 hours a day!" Viktor said with a jokeish tone to Yuuri. The younger male giggled softly and held up the blanket to his chest while closing his eyes.

"Viktorrrr I still need more hours. My body doesn't want to work for some reason!" Yuuri complained at the 'lack' of sleep he have, but Viktor just chuckled at his cute boyfriend.

"Yuuri you always say that! I know you by now~" Yuuri blushed and bit his lip.

"Y..yea..." Viktor smirked while he could imagine Yuuri biting his lip over the phone when he blush or get nervous.

"Honeycakes are you biting your lips again?" Yuuri looked shocked at the phone and he make a small shock sound.

"H..how did you know??" Yuuri sound really desperate to know, but Viktor only chuckled.