Chapter 29: ...

(♡Edited on 11 January of 2020♡)
(Hey guys! Okay before I start this Chapter I thought a few days ago to draw James and you guys can see how I imagen him. So here is James and I hope you like it and also I don't know why it turned but oh well.)

(Quick update. I am not gonna show the picture, because I am shy, but James is a brunette male with beautiful purple eyes!!)

Yuuri's P.O.V

He kissed me.....

His lips were so soft and gentle, but I opened my eyes and looked at him. I quickly pulled back and blushed.

"What was that for??" I blushed while wiping my mouth dry.

"What do you mean Mon Chou? I thought you will liked it?" James smiled while blushing.

This isn't good. If Viktor finds out....It's over....Viktor won't like this at all!

"James, you know we can't do this... I have a boyfriend." I looked at him with a soft expression playing on my face while he sighed out in sadness.

"But.....I really like you and you make me feel so good inside.....Yuuri, I love you." James blushed harder while he cupped my face pulling me closer to him.

"Bu..but....this is cheating. I can't do this..." I said worrying that Viktor would just randomly come home and see us like this.

He looked so in love....it hurted me to see it in his violet eyes.

I don't want to hurt him and I don't want Viktor to hurt him so I leaned in and kiss him once again that send him back with a force.

I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist.

The kiss was so gentle. Never in my entire life I was kissed so gentle.

His lips were so warm against my cold ones. He felt so warm....making me lose control over my own body.

I started to deepen the kiss between me and James...I wanted more. It felt so right, but it was so wrong...

Wait.... this isn't right.

No.....I have to stop this!!

I jumped back while sitting on the edge of couch. How could I do that to Viktor?!

I started to break out of laughter thinking this is a dream, but then I started to cry, because this isn't a dream...this is reality. I don't want Viktor to hurt him....

James quickly slide next to me holding me in his strong arms while I cried on his shoulder.

What is wrong with me?!

'I just miss Viktor so much....I miss his kisses and his hugs.....and...and...Wait...no...it's his fault for leaving me alone! He knew that I hate it when he leaves me alone. I hate him so much! But....I love him too. What is wrong with me?! Am I losing my mind or what??'