Chapter 21: Voices..

(♡Edited on 8 January of 2020♡)
(In the book > Date: 3 of July *Wednesday*  2019)

Before I start with this Chapter I wanted to say thank you for 7,23k views! I will also show you who is the voices in Viktors head that talks to him. 

{This is Taki- }
Taki is the one who is with Viktor from birth. He is like Viktors inner voice in his mind. He tries to get Viktor to go on the right way, but the others shut him up, because they are taking his turn away

(This is Red-)
Red is the negative part and sometimes sexual part of Viktor. This a really bad part of Viktor that Viktor personally never really listen to, but when its sexual like seductive he would do it. He's Viktors anger, hatred and jealousy and his seductive and flirty side.

[ This is Sky- ]
Sky is the positive side of Viktor. Sky always wins the argument with Taki and Red. He is the pure sweetness,love and happiness.

\\Unknown...//
Viktor kept that thing away by locking it in the deepest and darkest part of Viktors mind. He never came out, but if he does.. we don't know.

Viktor's P.O.V

I was sitting in the waiting room at my therapist that I go to every once a month. I refused to go, but Yuuri forced me to go. I really didn't want to, but I went anyways before Yuuri gets an anxiety attack once again.

The woman with the bright red glasses with blond natural curls was behind a desk while she was stamping papers.

I looked around me as I saw the same old posters about mediction and help. I saw the book self just a few feet away from me while I saw that there was books about illnesses and disorders. I started to wonder in my mind what Yuuri was doing.

I started to drool a bit while I sat back and cupped my chin with my own hand.

'Damn. I wonder what my boyfriend is doing right now? I think he is sitting behind his desk...while doing paper work...with his hair up and with a small goofy smile~ Ohhh how I want to eat him up! Don't you guys agree?'

{Viktor that's sooo inappropriate to say!}

(I think we should kill Yuuri later on Viktor?)

'How dare you Red! I won't never do that. He's the love of my life!'

( Pfffttt bitch please. I can't want to take over the time and kill hi-)

[Now now Red calm down. It's Viktor's life and not yours. You better stop it!]

"Will you three just shut up for a minute? I can feel I'm starting to get a fever... " I said out loud while the lady behind the desk looked up with a confused look.

"Who are you talking to mister Nikiforov?" She asked very formally while I growled a bit, but I forced a smile on my face.

"Sarah, I told you to call me Viktor and you know actually why I'm talking to myself.." I tried not to sound mean or irritated, but atleast she got the hint and nobbed her head.

She started to blush while she bit her bottom lip softly. "Sooo Viktor? Got someone special in your life?" I looked at her and smirked. I know actually why she is bringing this up.

"Well my deer, if you really want to know then the awnser is yes~" I could see in her eyes how her heart broke. She stopped blushing while she scratched her head. "O..oh! And who is this lucky lady Viktor?"

I narrowed my eyes while I felt offended. "Do I look straight to you? Well no, I'm not straight. I'm a homosexual with a hint of a white russian. HE'S name is Yuuri Katsuki. The MOST beautiful girl-man thing I ever laid my eyes on! He haves raven black hair with glasses and beautiful chocolate brown eyes that you can stare into and get lost in it while you feel so warm and nice and NO, I'm in charge of the relationship if you wanted to ask."