Chapter 45: Dinner is served!

Viktor's P.O.V

I was cooking for us the meat Yuuri brought. To be honest the meat looks and smell new.

Where did Yuuri get this?

"Yuuri~" I called out to my lover boy as he made his way to me.

"Yes Vitya?" He kissed my cheek tenderly as it caused me to smiled at him while I was cooking the raw meat.

"Where did you get this meat? It's fresh and looks good." To be honest this doesn't look like animal meat though.

"Silly Viktor. Of course it's fresh meat. I will always get the best things for you. When it's cooked we got to take a bite out of it. The butcher said it will taste good." He smiled with closed eyes with a tiny blush creeping on his face.

'So cute!'

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Okay Yuuri! Dinner is done." I placed our plates of food on the table as I got us out some champagne.

"Already? I was so hungry! If the food wasn't done in a few minutes I would have eaten you~" I smirked and rolled my eyes.

"Where did all this flirtiness come from? You didn't even had a glass of champagne my dear darling~" He blushed to a blossom colour making me grin.

"Whatever! Let's just enjoy our meal..." He sat down and poured us some champagne in our wine glasses.

"Cheers to the love of my life~" He smiled as we lifted up our glasses and took a slip.

"I'm going to be drunk." I looked at Yuuri with a poker face.

"Oh God please no." He bursted out of laughter and after a few seconds I joined in. We both laughed for a good few seconds as we digged in the well made dinner.

I started to cut the meat with my knife and took a bite out of it. It was full of flavors.

It was actually so good. What the actually fuck?

"Yuuri..this is amazing! What kind of meat is this? Pork? Beef? Lamb? What??" I started to take another bite out of the unknown meat untill Yuuri giggled at me.

"Silly Viktor! You don't have to worry. I just hope you enjoy it." He smiled at me with a cute little look on his face making me blush.

"I love you."

"I love you too~"

I gently took ahold of my wine glass and drink some champagne, but then all of a sudden I heard sobbing sounds.

I immediately fixed my eyes on him. He was looking at his plate while his food wasn't even touched.

Tears were spilling from his eyes as he let out soft sobs.

"Yuuri?? What's wrong?" I placed my glass down and looked at my baby worried.

"Viktor...you will hate me...you will be disgusted in me..!" He covers his face as he let out another sob.

"Just tell me baby. I would never be disgusted in you." My hand reach out to him as he grabbed it and held it.

"The meat you are eating...is....is...someone from the JJs gang! He attacked me today when I was about to come home. He stabbed me and I killed and butchered him alive. I dispose his bloody half carved body in a seminary grave with a dead animal..." I was shocked. Really shocked.

"Yuuri....why are you crying about it? I'm not disgusted. I'm actually impressed and interested." My eyes sparkled as he looked at me with shock.

"So, you don't think I'm fucked up?" I immediately frowned when he called himself fucked up.

"No I don't. The only fucked up one is me. You are my baby and trust me. You are not." I smiled at him.

"You ate some of the meat...aren't you disgusted?" My smile widen.

"Who said I didn't eat someone before?" Fuck...I shouldn't have said that.

"Whaa? Really?? When??" His eyes sparkled while he leaned forward.

"I'm not telling. Right now I want you to eat your food as well. I didn't make that food for fun. Now eat darling." He smiled once again while he nobbed and started to eat.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yuuri's P.O.V

I was in the bathtub relaxing. It actually felt good and warm untill I heard the door being opened and I saw Viktor with a blush.

"A..ah I'm sorry love! I wanted to brush my teeth and I didn't know you we he-"

"Come here big boy. Come and take a bath with me~." I made a 'come here' motion with my index as Viktor smirked and slowly started to strip.

The bath was kinda huge and the bath was full of bubbles and of course I had litted candles for me with a bottle of champagne.

Viktor climbed in the bath with me as he sat infront of me and kissed me.

"Mm~" I moaned softly at how soft his lips were.

He pulled back and winked at me, he poured us some champagne and drank it.

"Viktor, I love you."

"Yuuri Nikiforov,  I love you too~"

I felt my cheeks warm up. I couldn't help, but look away at his sexiness.

"Viktor...what do you want as a gift from me?" His eyes sparkled for a second as he thought.

"Something gold and round." I gasped at what he wants..I know actually what he wants!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day is Friday. One more day then I see who the hell the Mafia boss is.

I was walking down to a place that I will not say it's name as I got to someone who works there.

"Hello sir! How can I help?" A young lady ask me with a nice smile and personality.

I couldn't help, but blush!

"Well....it's for someone who I really love. They said they want something gold and round...." She raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean si-"

"Give me your largest golden condoms you have."

"Wait...what?"

Love:Author-Kun~♡
Word count: 1033