Chapter 8: Tonight.

(♡Edited on 27 September 2019♡)

(Warning!! There will be like a kinda smut in this chapter! Skip it till it says no more smut!! Enjoy!!)

Yuuri's P.O.V

I smirked as he leaned down and kissed my lips. His lips were soft, but ice cold just like his soul.

I slowly kissed back and eventually I wrapped my arms around the white russians neck.

The feeling I was feeling was amazing...I wanted more.

I felt how he grinned against my lips while his hands went to my thights and lifted me up.

I of courss gasped at first and after he completely picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his masculine body, afraid he will think it's a huge joke and drop me.

His body began to move and he walked to the nearest wall in the room. I felt how he pinned me against it making me whimper out at the weird feeling.

'I was really scared of him at this moment being, but I have to do this looks for me...'

I felt myself blush not just him smirking against my lips, but how pulled back and just grinned at me. My eyes were half litted while his was closed His one free hand was near the lightswitch and he switches the light off making the room dark.

I couldn't see anything, but I could only feel him and his warm body against mine.

(THE KINDA SMUT COMING ON HOTTT!)

Viktor's face lowered to my neck, kissing it tenderly making me moan in delight. The feeling was so pleasant and I want more of that.

He licked the side of my neck, I felt myself moan out louder as I just embarrassly covered my mouth with my hand for preventing any more noises to come out of my mouth.

He noticed at what I was doing as growled and he bit down on my shoulder, piercing through the skin making me gasp with tears in my eyes.

'God...it felt soo damn good, but it hurts like hell~'

His soft lips gently kissed where he bit me. I felt how the blood freely flow down from bitemark causing me to blush and I just groaned out at the weird, but strangely pleasurable feeling.

Viktor just chuckled at my most probably cute reaction while he slowly backed away from the wall as he took me to his room.

As he got to the room, threw me on his bed as I laid there panting slightly. I was trying to get ready for Viktor to do anything to me.

To be honest....I was kinda ready for him.

In the small distance I saw how Viktor loosened his tie with his one hand making a little sexy show for me.

I felt my cheeks heat up just at the sight of him and the weird thing is that I could feel my pants getting....tight.

He slowly made his way to me, unbuttoning his vest in a sexy way making me cover my mouth as I looked away.

This was too much! Too much eros!

I felt him climbing ontop of the bed as he knocked his shoes off from this feet as he pinned me down on the bed.

He leaned down to my ear and whisperd seductively.

"I will show you who your master is and I will make you scream it out tonight~" His seductive voice was so smooth and felt like he was putting me under a spell as I didn't even notice him that he gotten between my legs and was busy taking off my shirt.