Chapter 30: So beat it..

(♡Edited on 11 January of 2020♡)

Viktor's P.O.V

"What do you mean we are not going to England to sort this bullshit out?!" I yelled at Chris while I slammed my wine glass on the table breaking it. He rolled his eyes at me and unpacked his weapon bag.

"You heard me. It's a bad idea and you know that." I frowned in a displeased way. Chris saw my hand that was bleeding of the glass that sliced me open. He sighed and went to get some first Aid kit I guess.

Like I need it?? But still....

How the fuck can I make peace with the UK mafia boss if Chris doesn't want me to go there?!

"I just want to make peace with the other mafia bosses, but you don't want me to!!" I started the argument again while Chris hissed at me with a cloth that was damped in alcohol.

"Just shut the fuck up you bastard!! I swear to God I won't fix you up!!" I wanted to argue back, but I shallowed my anger in and gave up.

"Fine...if there is going to be war between Russia and England than I will personally push you in England and let them kill you." Chris pulled down his mouth mask and smirked.

"You wouldn't. You will miss me too much and you also you love me too much to do that~" I rolled my eyes at the moron.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to sit infront of him. He pulled up his face mask and put on his rubber gloves.

Is this really necessary?

He had a blue tweezer in his right hand while the left hand held my wrist.

"Damn this is quite a bloody scene..." Chris cursed under his breath while he moved my hand to the light that he could see better.

I had to admit that the wine glass sliced me up real good. The bleeding sliced wound was rather large and deep. Wait...I can see my veins! WELL HELLO THERE VEINS!!

Okay, okay back where I was.

The blood from the wound was so much. It's like I sliced my wrists..... ohhh sweet, sweet blood~

The blood was flowing down my wrist and down to my albow. It was such a beautiful scene.

If you hear closely....first of all ignore Chris's heavy and nervous breathing. If you really hear closely you could hear how the flowing blood on my albow drips down on the floor.

Hitting the baby blue tinted tiles...little splash sounds here and there.

Beautiful.

Just beautiful.

"Heyy! Are you okay Vitya?!" Chris yelled and looked at me snapping me out of my twisted thoughts.

"Huh? What happened?" I asked completely lost. Chris cursed under his breath and shook his head.

"I asked you are you ready to get this shards of glass out of your hand..." I smirked and nobbed my head.

"Oh please do. I'm already getting dirty thoughts with blood involved." I made a joke and Chris looked at me with a 'really' face.

He picked up the tweezers once again and started to take out the glass pieces.

"Hey...Viktor." He said while he was still taking the glass pieces out.

"Yes?" I looked at him while his eyes were glued on my wound.

"To think of it. You have a blood kink." I blushed hard and growled.

"I don't.....what do you mean?!" I tried to cover it up, but Chris end up laughing at me.

"You are so ridiculously funny how you try to cover that up." He laughed under the mouth mask while I looked like a tomato by now!