Chapter 27: Father and I

(♡Edited on 11 January of 2020♡)
(Warning this chapter is bloody and full of gore. If you have a weak stomach or anything. Please skip this chapter and don't read on from this point. You have been warned)

Viktor's P.O.V

A few days passed after Yuuri's parents were at his house to visit their only son.

Why did Yuuri want to tell his parents so soon that me and him are dating?

I am not mad though...I'm just shocked. I thought they will be homophobic like my father.....

Wait....my father...? To think of it. He's dead.....I killed him the night where Yuuri broke up with me. That night was the worst thing that ever happened to me..

(Flashback to the night where Yuuri left Viktor.)

"Huh?! You are breaking up with me!? Why?? What did I do?!" I yelled at Yuuri. We were at his house where everything was going wrong.

"You didn't do anything! It's just you are controling my life! Viktor....I don't love anymore....I want to break up." Yuuri started to cry infront of me. He was covering his face from me. I gritted my teeth in anger.

How could he do this to me?!

"That's not a good excuse to leave me. You forgot when we were younger. It's me and you against the world. After my disorders you started to fear me and disobeying me. I won't allow you to leave me. I still love you my little lily~"

Yuuri uncovered his face and growled at me. Tears were still going down his face. He look like he really hated me. Oh don't worry angel....I can change that when I get you in bed~

"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I HATE YOU!! Leave me alone!!" Yuuri pointed at his door with an angry expression playing on his face.

How cute~

He was shorter than me by seven inches. Why should I be scared at a shortie?

"So you want me to leave you? Oh how selfish of you. Who is the person that wants you? I am the only person who will ever love and treasure you. I will show them that you are mine..you are just...not thinking straight..let me help you." I started to walk closer to him. He looked at me in fear and walked backwards.

I wouldn't blame him. I bet I looked scary.

His back got pressed against the wall making me grin. I walked closer to him and I was only one foot away from him.

I grabbed his neck with both of my hands slightly choking him. His hands grabbed mine trying to free himself, but he couldn't.

"If I can't have you....no one can. I only let you live, because I love you and you are my property. Don't you ever forget that slut..." I pressed my lips against his while my hands were still on his throat.

I started to gave him tighter squeeze on his neck making it difficult for him to breath.

You can't blame me. I just like it rough.

I was about to kiss him again, but he kicked me hard between my legs making me let go of him.

Yuuri pushed my body away from his while he took the chance and ran away. He ran out the room and ran outside.