Chapter 44: Agony.

Viktor's P.O.V

I immediately stopped him. We can't have sex. He will hate me if we did. He's not in his right mind right now.

"Yuuri, we can't have sex. I'm sorry, but we ca-" I got cut off how Yuuri growled at me and while he moved his hips against my crotch.

"Viktor....I thought you loved me. Do you really want me to feel bad once again?" I shook my head no while he smirked.

"Good, I want you. I just want you so badly....you don't understand how lonely you made me feel...but now....you are mine Viktor. All mine." My eyes were wide open.

Does he really want me like I want him?

"Yuuri, honey....we can't. You will hate me if we do this." Yuuri hissed at me while he started to unbutton my shirt.

"Excuses, excuses. Viktor I want you okay? It hurts when you aren't with me. Stop being a pussy and be a man already." He started to unbutton his shirt aswell while he took it off and threw it on the floor.

"You know....I actually like looking up to you angel~" I smirked as my hands got placed on his hips pulling him closer.

"Mmm...maybe I can ride you then. I bet you will love to look at my moaning face each time I move my hips." Yuuri placed a kiss on my lips. It was soft, but it gave hints of lust.

"Ride me? Angel trust me, you won't last long, but it's fine. I will be your motorbike to ride on anyways~" Yuuri looked at me with a blush as he placed his lips on mine once again.

He placed one of his soft hands on my neck keeping my head there while we were making out.

'Maybe, just maybe we are going to have an enjoyable evening.'

.
.
.
.
.

No one's P.O.V

The next morning was quite peaceful. Yuuri was sleeping in Viktor arms while Viktor held onto Yuuri like he is scared that the younger male will disappear.

Yuuri's head was in Viktors bare chest while Viktors arms were around him, protecting him from whatever wants to will hurt him.

It was quite cute to see these two like this, but the thing is....Yuuri won't admit he is inlove with Viktor.

The older male is madly inlove with the younger male and the older male did and will again kill for his baby. It's dangerous to piss Viktor off, but of course Yuuri loves to piss him off everyday.

Meanwhile you could hear soft snores were echoing the room as their bare bodies touch each others skin.

Viktor was the first one to wake up and see him baby boy sleeping in his chest.

Viktor smiled and kissed Yuuri's head, but that made Yuuri batter his eyes open and lookee at Viktor with a tired expression playing on his face.

"Viktor?" The older male couldn't help, but smile at the younger male.

He is just so cute!

"Good morning angel. How are you?" Yuuri groaned and closed his eyes once again.

"I'm tired you old man. Why did you wake me up??" Viktor chuckled at Yuuri as he unwrap his arms from Yuuri's waist.

"Noooooo. It's cold! Don't leave me here in the coldness!" Yuuri pulled the blanket over his head while he started to shiver.

"Angel...it's not even cold."

"Viktor, it's ice cold! How can you not feel it then?!"

"Yuuri. I'm Russian. The coldness here is nothing like Russia's."