Chapter 5: Unforgettable night.

(♡Edited in 24 September 2019♡)

Yuuri's P.O.V

My heart was beating insanly fast. Viktor have made me scared with only his words and he was about to kiss me again, but I stopped him with my hands. This is wrong. I won't do this.

He looked confused, but gotten mad after I stopped him from doing what he he wanted.

"This isn't right Nikiforov. I don't want to do this....I don't want to lose my virginity to a jackass like you! Not after what you did to me!" I hissed at him while his eyes darkened.

I didn't care at that moment. 'I refuse to do such dirty thing with him!!'

He grabbed my face with his hand as he had a death grip on my cheeks.

It wasn't painful in the beginning, but slowly gotten worse when he started to dig his nails into my face.

I grabbed ahold of his hand with my hands and tried to push him off, but he squeezed my face harder with dark eyes.

I whimpered at the feeling, it really started to hurt, but he smirked in a sickenly way. "You have forgotten what I said? I said you don't have a choice? No?" His tone was clearly pissed, but I don't care to be honest. I need to get out of this situation quick.

I knew what he is trying to do.He tried to make me scared and was trying to make me to do what his dark and twisted mind desires.

I got mad at him for being like this and I finally got the opportunity to escape as I pushed him off from me and he fell off from the bed.

"Don't touch me you damn pervert!! Don't you ever touch me again!" I yelled at him jn anger, but he chuckled darkly and shook his head.

"What's so funny Nikiforov?" I spat at him while he stood up and looked at me from the darkest corner of the room.

He grinned while he approached at me again once again.

He grabbed my hand in a swift movement and threw me on the floor.

I fell on the floor face first and I felt that my breath was knocked out.

He walked to me once again, but this time his hands were in his pockets while he bend down to my level and smiled softly and closing his blue eyes.

"You won't learn would you?" He said in a slightly softer tone.

I hissed at him and when I tried to stand up he forced my head down on the floor with his hand.
His hand holding holding my nape and it was impossible for me to stand up.

"Tch.. don't be such a brat now Yuuri!" He half yelled while it just made me roll my eyes at him. I just want to ignored the bastard.

"Let me go Viktor..." I asked in a softer tone and it was surprise towards him, but I could just feel he was smirking.

He flipped me over and I was laying on my back as he was infront of my legs.

"Okay I will...but I need to do something real quick." He said with a goofy smile, but it annoyed me. Everything of him irritates me.

He pulled me up towards his level as his hands went to my neck and gave my throat a light squeeze and finally giving me a soft kiss.

My eyes widen of what just happened, but got instantly relaxed into the kiss and I just began to kiss back... worse mistake ever!!

I could feel him smirk against my lips, but he kissed me one more time and he pulled away with a satisfy smile.

"I'm sorry about this." I looked at him confused for a second untill I felt a sharp pain in my neck as my vision slowly fade away and turned blurry.........I could only focus on....