[15] Another One

Enjoyyyy

✦✦✦

A few days passed. It honestly wasn't that interesting. No attacks, spicy drama yet, or anything really. You were with Shiro right now—he was giving you a communication device, incase you happened to be in a sticky situation.

Showing you the buttons, he told you how to use it. "And this is the mic, the buttons, and yeah. If you ever need to contact one of us—use this thing."

"Hm, alright. Seems simple enough. I'll be sure to put it to good use." You exited the room after the conversation. You entered the living room only to find a stranger watching TV in his ratty bathrobe, with a bowl of Cocoa Puffs on his lap. He waved, food still in his mouth. So, you got on the radio channel and said, "Shiro, be careful. There's an idiot in the living room."

Shiro ran in, looking at the guy. "Oh, that's just Matt."

"Wh—"

"'Sup," Matt greeted. You weren't impressed.

"So, he lives here. . .?" You were confused. "Is he like the janitor or—"

"My sister, Pidge, just brought me back today," he explained. Now that makes sense—Pidge wasn't around for the last few days. She must've gone on the mission or something without telling you—or maybe you just didn't care enough to know where she was. Nonetheless, he continued to talk. "But I must say. . ." You looked in his direction, giving a glare. "You are one fine mamma jamma."

"Oh, and you know what you are—?" Before you could finish, Shiro pulled you away.

"AH! That's enough. Look, you two behave," Shiro ordered. "I just want to have a peaceful weekend with no squawking between you guys."

". . ." You both stayed quiet.

"Absolute tranquility. . ." Shiro sat down with a relaxing cup of coffee, closing his eyes in peace.

And then the Tinnitus-causing sound of hardcore metal from the next room occurred. Shiro flicked his arm up in the air out of surprise, causing the scorching beverage to fly all over him. After erratically flopping on the floor, he shouted, "TURN IT DOWN!!!!"

Keith countered, "THIS IS ME!!!!"

You face-palmed. Now there was another guy on the ship—great. So, you payed Keith's room a visit.

"Hey," you greeted plainly.

"Hey."

"Can I cry eyeliner with you?"

Keith nodded. "Sure."

And you both did that for the next hour or two, headbanging to Skrillex. Lovely, am I right? Later after that, you payed the kitchen a visit. You were searching for a snack that wasn't already snagged by someone else. Opening the freezer, you mumbled, "where's the ice cream? I swear I saw some in there earlier. . ."

That's when you caught Keith sitting at the counter, burying a wooden spoon in the once untainted tub of rocky road ice cream. You crossed your arms and cleared your throat. "Ahem."

Keith looked up at you. "Oh, you wanted this?"

"Yeah—"

"I got you." Keith scanned the area for a second. He grabbed one of Allura's antique vases and dumped its flowers in the trash, pouring the water in the sink, and lastly; plopping one pathetic scoop of ice cream in it. "Here."

"Wow, this is almost more disgusting than my mother's unibrow." You launched it in the garbage bin. "Wait—I thought I heard somewhere that you were lactose intolerant."

"I am."

". . .Then wh—"

Keith simply described the situation, "I like to punish myself."

"Oh—I see."

Then Pidge and Matt arrived. Pidge began, "oh! Have you two met my brother yet?" She gestured to Matt. He was crudely wiggling his eyebrows.

"The kid with the twitch?" Keith pointed out. Matt huffed.

"Sadly, yes. I have," you answered.

"I am one lucky man to know someone as lovely as you~" Matt flirtatiously remarked.

You quipped, "my Mom is more of a man than you."

"WELL—WELL, MY SISTER—" before Matt could finish his comeback, Pidge glared at him. He stopped out of slight fear. Keith let out a low growl.

"Get your brother a muzzle," Keith snarled.

Matt responded, "from the looks of it, you might need one more than I do—"

Keith stood up and pulled out two Nerf pistols. "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS."

"Ladies, ladies. You're both pretty. Don't argue," you interjected.

"Whatever, I'mma watch some Full House. Bye!" Matt exited the room, flinging his cape in an epic manner. Though in reality, it just looked stupid.

"Her brother is weird," you commented.

"I think he's been in space too long."

"True."

You and Keith walked into the next room. Matt was there with a few of his. . .friends?

Matt beamed, "guys, meet my friends! They're from the rebellion. This is Olia and he's the only one who's name I can remember."

Olia muttered, "I'm a girl. . ."

"Matt," you started. "That's a furry."

"What? No, it's an extraterrestrial anthropomorphic canine species!"

"It's a furry, Matt," Keith agreed.

"No! Olia, tell them that they're wrong."

Olia unzipped the furry costume and said, "don't judge a book by its cover."

This caused Matt to scream, resulting in him fainting. You and Keith only stepped over him, leaving the room.

"What is wrong with this ship?" you asked him.

"Don't ask me, I've been wondering the same thing for a looooong time."