[35] My Whole World

Omg a #1 ranking in KeithxReader

T H A N K Y O U (EVEN THO I DONT KNOW HOW THE RANKING SYSTEM REALLY WORKS XDDD)

~~~

Keith was back and the earrings were gone. How could this day get any better? Allura decided to throw a victory party because of the whole thing. You hadn't ever felt this happy before. Finally, things were falling into place. The elimination of those two main problems took an amazing effect on your mood. You finally felt as if there was a reason to smile. You've never felt so blessed before—and honestly, you thought something was wrong at first because you weren't in a spiteful rage all the time.

Until Pidge and Hunk entered the room. Turning to them, you prepared for the worst.

". . ."

"Uh, he—"

"YOU AND KEITH KISSED; I CAN'T BELIEVE IT—MY SHIP IS FINALLY COMING TRUE—SPILL ALL THE DEETS BECAUSE I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE—" Pidge started to hyperventilate. Hunk pat her on the back in attempt to calm the poor child down.

"Oh, yeah. This train wreck," you mumbled beneath your breath.

"Does this mean they're dating now?" Hunk wondered.

Pidge smiled. "OBVIOUSLY! They already went on a date and they kissed."

"It's not official though. . ." you spoke.

Pidge crossed her arms. "Yet."

"Look, just stay out of my personal life, brats!" You headed into your bedroom and slammed the door. They only let out a sigh of disappointment—even though they were used to it.

"What should we do?" asked Hunk.

A light bulb went off for Pidge. "I think I have an idea. . ." She kidnapped Matt to force him into one of her new chaotic schemes.

Later in the day, Lance was found stacking plastic cups upon a sleeping Shiro. Keith only watched as he sipped his coffee.

"If those fall, you know I'm not helping you pick them up, right?"

Lance responded, "Shut your quiznak. They won't fall."

"Suuuure." Keith took another sip.

During that time, Matt walked in. "SUP, MY DUDES."

The suddenness of his voice caused Lance to jump up, thus making the plastic cups land all over the kitchen floor. Lance screamed and died inside.

"WHAT?? WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" raged Lance.

Matt answered, "You know what I want? A girlfriend."

"Good luck with that," Keith sneered. "Who do you have in mind?"

Matt pulled up his wrist and looked at the smudged handwriting on it, which Pidge wrote down as a script for him. "Uh—(Y/N)."

Keith spit out his tea, choking on it.

". . .She's the uh, ground I breathe and—and the air I walk on? What?" Matt looked back in Pidge's direction, shooting her a confused glare. Pidge signaled for him to continue reading. "Plus, she's acute—I mean cute."

Lance's expression was dazed. He looked around for security cameras to make sure it wasn't an episode of What Would You Do?

"Yeah, I'mma ask her out," Matt ended.

"Oh, no you're not," Keith scowled.

"It's not like you two are dating or anything," Matt countered. All that went through his mind was, Welp, I'mma die for this.

"YEAH WELL—I WAS GONNA ASK HER TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND TODAY," Keith spoke in defense of himself.

Matt looked back at his wrist, only to see that the handwriting was barely intelligible. "Kogane? Kogane, please don't take my. . .woman? Kogane, Kogane—please don't take her just because you can??" Matt turned back to Pidge and screamed, "THESE ARE DOLLY PARTON LYRICS!"

"SHSHSHH!" Pidge hushed.

Keith was more perplexed than ever. "Is this some kinda setup or something?"

". . ." Matt ran off, leaving skid marks behind his trail. Lance only raised an eyebrow.

That's when Pidge walked out with a camera crew (aka Hunk, with his cellphone). She approached Keith and gave him a handshake, saying, "Hi there, I'm Pidge Gunderson, and this is a show called What Would You Do."

"You are all cringe," Keith declared before exiting the room.

"Geez, can't someone take a joke?" Pidge groaned.

"Does this mean I can't date (Y/N)?" questioned Matt.

"You were never going too—"

"Oh."

Meanwhile, you were making plans with Allura for the party. Sure, social events were not your thing most of the time, but for this—you could make an exception. You just got rid of the earrings! Of course, you had to celebrate that.

"Hmm. . .should the decorations be accented with orchids or diamonds?" Allura asked of your opinion.

You responded, "I don't know, whatever the peasants can afford."

"Orchids it is then!" Allura checked it off her small list. You only let out a suppressed laugh.

"(Y/N)!"

You heard all of the sudden. Turning around, it was Keith.

"Oh, hey, Ke—OOF!" You were sent into shock once he threw his arms around you in a lovable clasp. It was extremely unexpected of him, since he never had a thing for PDA.

"(Y/N)." He genuinely smiled for once in his life. Your face was crushed against his shoulder, causing you to mutter.

"Keith, what's gotten into you?" you asked, jokingly feeling his forehead to make a point. "You're smiling, hugging me, and—"

He slowly took your hands, interrupting you his shy words, "(Y/N), you deserve all the joy in the world. I'd willingly trade my happiness to you, if it meant you never felt bad again."

The kindness radiating from his words caused your wide eyes to get misty. You've never heard anyone say anything so nice to you before. "Real—Really?"

"Yeah. So, (Y/N). . ." He scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. "Will you be my girlfriend? Officially?"

Keith's eyes were softened. Every time his gaze fell upon you, he felt at ease. Knowing you were safe and sound right in front of him, made him feel like the world was perfectly fine. Even if it were only for a minute.

"Oh, Keith. YES!" You laughed away the tears which his fond sentence gave you. Seizing him into your embrace, he lifted you up with no hardship. He twirled you around in his hug, which instantaneously brought a cheery grin to your face.

"Aww!" Allura couldn't help but mouth to herself.

After all this time, you found yourself holding hands with the guy you used to despise. How could someone that once brought you feelings of dismay, now be the center of your entire world?