Back to Tartarus?

I started to cough. Bright lights flashed me. Chiron was by my side. He looked up. "Are you alright?"

I nodded. "When can I leave?"

"What do you mean 'leave'?"

"Leave this camp?"

"Why would you want to leave?"

"I hate it here. Anyways, I want to leave the hospital."

"You can leave the hospital but not the camp."

"Fine whatever."

I sat up and swung my feet over the edge of the bed. My toes grazed the hardwood floor. I sighed and stood up. When I was fully balanced, I walked onto the grass. Then, I sprinted. Where? I don't know. I just ran. Ran because I felt like it. Ran because its freer than my actual existence.

I slowed down and came to a stop due to the lack of oxygen. I looked around me. Coincidentally, I was in my first class. Only problem was, I forgot where my sword is. I put my hand in my pocket. Why is there a metal domino in my pocket? Like really, that's just so random. Who keeps ONE piece to a game in their pocket? I pulled it out.

Yep, nothing special about it. That is, until I flipped it. In the air, it transformed into my sword. Well damn. I caught it and approached my class who saw nothing. Like seriously, how did you not see a game piece go to a full on sword? *mental facepalm*

I heard the instructor's voice. "Ok! Let's practice dueling! Remember, no serious injuries can be done here."

Someone snickered. "Hey Lily, you gonna get your mom to help your sorry ass?"

"You know what?! Shut up ok?! I never did anything to you so I don't wanna hear your annoying ass mouth talk one more piece of trash about me! That goes for everyone!"

For the rest if the time, no one bothered me. Now it's time to fight.

At least I can't be killed here. Well, that's I what I thought. You see, my partner didn't have to be just any person, it had to be my potential killer. Forget about my safety then. I gripped my sword and stood in ready stance. I heard the instructor tell us to go. The girl made it her priority to swing harder and faster than ever.

I dodged all my near kills. I didn't even get to move. I tried to parry her sword, but alas, the world hates me. My sword was flipped out of my hands, suspended into the sky, and caught by her. Well that's just great. She smirked and charged at me.

I backed up. She lunged and made a huge gash on my stomach. I heard someone yell my name. I turned my head and saw Connor running. Is it just me, or does everything go in slow motion in the dramatic parts? I felt my back collide with the hard dirt. I yelled out in pain. The girl bent over me. "Now you'll go back to Tartarus finally. Never come back. Dissolve and die, you evil being."

Someone grabbed me and carried me to the hospital. Will I go to Tartarus? Anything's better than this place. I looked at my stomach. My shirt was blood stained. I felt my head spin. That's when I passed out from the blood loss.