The Stolls are Up to No Good

I woke up once again in a hospital. I feel like this is a new record for me. I sat up and surveyed my surroundings. Connor sat on the bed. He took one look at me and burst out laughing. "Connor!"

"I'm..." he gasped. "sorry. You... just have the worst luck and.. the funniest faces."

"Your humor is more funny than this. Hell, even your laugh is funnier than this and you have a horrible laugh."

"Thanks, it means so much to me."

"You're welcome. Now help me out."

He held out his hand and pulled me up. I staggered and fell on top of him. He staggered and fell on the floor. Thus, ending with the both of us on the floor. Travis ran in, fell, and landed on top of me. The girl, Olivia, ran in chasing Travis, and fell on top of him. We were quite the sight. Connor gasped dramatically, "Damn you people, get off of me."

We laughed and rolled off. I was sprawled on the floor on top of Connor's arm uncomfortably. I squirmed and sat up. Travis got up and looked at me. "Are you going to talk or what?" I asked.

Olivia smiled. "Sorry about him. Everybody here is acting like an ass, I'm sorry. I've been through a lot here so I would know. Nice to meet you by the way."

"Nice to meet you too!"

Travis finally spoke up. "Since my brother and girlfriend are becoming close to you, it's about time that I do too."

"Gee thanks."

He chuckled. Connor wrapped his arm around me and started talking to Travis. I zoned out throughout their "interesting" conversation. When they stopped, we got up and walked out to the Mess Hall. List of things I did not expect:

An announcement of an attack

Knife throwing

Will kissing me

A fight between Will and Connor

and a fight between Olivia and Drew

Like seriously, what a brunch. Here's how it all went down. We arrived at the Mess Hall all cheerful and stuff. We all sat together talking. Then, Chiron comes up to talk. "The Roman demigods are coming to seek an attack." etc.

He nodded grimly and walked off to get some food. I looked at Connor. "Well that just happened."

"Yes it did."

We went up to get food. Then when we turned around, a knife whizzed through the air and hit the wood wall. I looked at the thrower to find Liv (Olivia). What in Hades name got her to do that? The world may never know. When I sat down, I couldn't enjoy ONE moment of eating time. Oh no, Will has to come up and KISS me. Like no, I want to eat my fricking pizza peacefully, thank you very much.

I bit down on a chewy slice, only to find it whipped out of my hands by a very angry Connor. I was going to lecture him until he charged at Will. Travis tried to break it up. Then out of the corner of my eye, I see Drew and Liv arguing. That turns into a fistfight. Travis tries to break THAT up.

While all this was happening, I was staring at my poor pizza that is now lying on the ground. We make a very interesting bunch. Repeatedly checking the watch that I do not own, it took a whole hour for them to stop. Now they have the job to pick up the Pegasi waste, sucks for them.

They are now doing their chores when they should be training for the war, considering that they are outside our walls currently. With the Stolls, I knew things weren't going to end well. I was there with all of them as they were picking it all up. From the look on their faces, it was plain to see that the Stolls are up to no good.

Which is how I ended the day covered in waste.

You see, the Stoll brothers thought it would be SO hilarious to get everyone down and dirty. They snook up behind me, picked me up, tossed me on top of Liv (who was currently in a pile of it), therefore landing us both under the waste. We pulled THEM in, getting the Stolls dirty.

It seems as if I can't get a break. 'Cause now, I have a whole day of training ahead of me; which will be going on for Zeus knows how many days. May the Gods be with me.

A/N- See what I did there? If you DON'T, read my other story, The Arrow's Thief. Also, sorry it took foreveeer to write. Hope you like it!

~the Fangirl