A Reward.... or a Punishment?

Youth by Daughter at the side

-----------------------------------------------

Afterwards, we buried those who died in the war. New friendships were formed. I have two new Roman friends and a new otp. The ceremony was unforgettable; the Romans and Greeks sat together, honoring our friends. Some were joined hand in hand, others with arms around each other, and some just looked at each other. Connor held tight onto my hand, pulling me closer to him. I cried softly in his chest due to the fact that I was friends with some of the people; and I just needed to let all my stress out. He held me to him, arms wrapped protectively around me.

We had a feast afterwards. We cheered and had a toast to a newly formed friendship. A kid with red-stained lips wandered around, and I couldn't help but laugh. The bunch of us were hilarious: a Kool-aid obsessed boy, two mischievous brothers, a sarcastic archer, the new mascot for Sunny D, a bossy Roman, and me, the sarcastic, hardheaded rock-thrower. Then a whole ROOM full of weirdos.

Connor gave me a perplexed look. "What's so funny?"

"Us."

He chuckled and kissed my forehead. In the corner, 6 of the 7 were in hysterics. What happened there? "Connor?"

"Yeah?"

"What's wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"They're crying."

"I don't know Lils."

I laid down on his chest and heaved a sigh. All I wanted to do was sleep.

Apparently nobody wanted that to happen. The usually stressed out Liv, was acting like a frickin monkey. "LILY! LILY! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS!"

I glared at her. "No it's not. It's August you idiot."

I tried to sleep again.

But nooo! *waves hands in air dramatically*

"LILY! LILY!"

"WHAT THE FRICK DO YOU WANT?!"

"I'M BORED!"

"I DON'T CARE. LET ME SLEEP WOMAN."

"NEVEEER!" she positioned herself like Superman and jumped on me.

"OLIVIA I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

She screamed an scrambled off of me. "NOOOO!"

I looked for Dakota. "What did you do?"

His eyes widened. "WHY ME?" I glared at him. "IT WASN'T ME."

"Sureee."

"IT WAS TRAVIS. HE TOLD ME TO DO IT."

"DAMMIT DAKOTA!" Travis yelled in the background. He ran.

I chased him and ended up running into Reyna. She waved me to just go. I nodded and continued. I got on a table and landed on Travis. "What did you do?"

"IT WAS JUST A DRINK."

"YOU SPIKED HER DRINK?!"

He pinched his fingers together. "Just thiiiis much."

"Travi-"

"It was just a new concoction that Connor and I made. We needed to test it on someone and knew that you would kill us if we did anything to disturb your sleep. Plus, Liv said we could."

"Did she really?"

"Kinda- maybe- sorta- ya- no." he stammered.

"One answer Stoll."