Chapter 1

- POV George Harrison -

We're just on tour to Hamburg. I sit next Ringo in the plane. I told him i need to talk to him about

something. Because Ringo always listens to whatever I have to tell.

"Rings..." I whisper nervous.

Ringo looks over at me and he sees my nervous look. He thinks it's just because of the plane but it isn't. I give him a begging look that he shouldn't tell a word to anyone about what i'm going to tell him.
He gives me his trusting smile. And i lean over to whisper in his ear. "I'm a vampire..." I whisper so quiet that he barely could hear it.

He mouths to me "what?"

I'm not sure if it's from being amazed or that he couldn't hear.

"I couldn't hear you..." Ringo whispers.

I lean back in the airplane chair and turn away from him. Ringo lays a hand on my arm. "Please tell me what annoys you..." Ringo whispers.

I sigh and turn back to him, his caring side is such amazing and sweet.

I mouth to him so he can make it up by my lips. "I'm a vampire..."

I see Ringo's confused face, then turning to thinking. He sits up right and keeps quiet for any seconds. Then he opens his mouth to speak with sounding words. I put a finger on his mouth and he closes it. I watch how he thinks and grabs top his bag. He takes out a white paper and a pen and writes a short note. I watch patiently but curious about what he's writing. Then he folds the paper and hands it to me.

I open it and read his messy handwriting. "Why do you think that? - cause your teeth?" The note says. I grab his pen and write down "a girl told me to help her, then her brother came over and slapped me in my stomach, he told the girl to go with him. She did, later she returned with a glass red drink, she told me it was wine, she said she was sorry about her brother. I drunk it and i wanted more.. I felt dizzy and past out just in seconds. When i woke up i couldn't see myself in the mirror, and i feel like drinking blood.." I fold the paper and hand it to Ringo. Who opens it and reads it like it's some interesting story, he takes the pen back and writes just in seconds when he hands me it back and i read it "when did it happonned" i guess the last word was meant to be Happened. But the hard handwriting of Ringo brings sometimes problems. I write back "a few weeks ago" and pass it back to him.

He nods and his eyes are interesting looking over my body, his hand goes to my wrist as he checks my pulse. Then his eyes widen which means he believes me.

I grab the paper and pen back and write "please help me, i don't want to kill" i pass it back and he reads it.

It's sure i push Ringo into a deep dilemma.